Why do we follow rules 1
The Federal Chancellor and
the heads of government of the federal states
to have Corona virus rules decided.
The regulate are from March 22, 2020.
All people in Germany
have to yourself adhere to these rules.
The rules have one aim:
People are supposed to
Not with the corona virus infect.
For some people
the corona virus is particularly dangerous.
For old people, for example.
And for people with other serious illnesses.
The danger is infected very large.
Especially when people are together.
Therefore it is important
no other peopleto to meet.
These are the rules
Rule 1: Avoid contact with other people
You should do not meet other people.
It's best to stay at home.
There is one exception to this rule:
You are allowed to have contact with people
with whom you live together.
For example in an apartment.
Rule 2: Keep your distance from other people
Outside you need one great distance
to others Hold people.
The distance should be best 2 metres be.
That's about 2 big steps.
You may live with other people.
You don't have to keep your distance from these people.
Rule 3: Here's what to keep in mind when you go outside
Exercise in the fresh air is healthy.
But you can also get infected outside.
Therefore apply outside theseregulate:
- they may alone go outside.
- you live with other people together.
Then you can also be outside with these people.
- You are allowed to join 1 other person to meet.
Then you absolutely have to Distance of 2 meters adhere to.
Rule 4: You are allowed to do these routes
You can leave the apartment if you
- have to go to work
- to go shopping,
- have to go to the doctor
- attend very important appointments,
for example at exams,
- Exercise in the fresh air
or go for a walk.
If you outside are,
hold up distanceto other people.
Rule 5: No parties or celebrations in a group
In a group to celebrate together
It is no matter where the celebration is taking place.
You are not allowed to party outside either.
You are also not allowed to meet in your apartment to celebrate.
And you are not allowed to celebrate together in other places.
The Police monitor these rules.
Who does not stick to this rule,
can be punished.
Rule 6: Restaurants are closed
Restaurants have to close.
This also applies to cafes, bars and pubs.
One can no longer go to a restaurant.
But there is one exception:
The restaurants are allowed Home delivery of food.
And you are allowed to Pick up foodand eat at home.
Rule 7: Service companies are closed
Service companies have to close.
These include, for example:
- Cosmetic studios,
- Massage practices,
- Tattoo studios
When cutting your hair or doing cosmetics
you have close contact.
The distance of 2 meters
can not be complied.
Sick people are naturally treated medically.
Rule 8: Regulations for all other establishments
Some businesses and shops have to remain open.
- some authorities,
- Super Market,
These establishments must
strict protection measures adhere to.
This is important,
to protect employees.
And that's important too
for the customers.
Rule 9: How long do rules 1 to 8 apply?
The rules applyat least for two weeks.
The rules apply until April 19th.
This is what the Chancellor said on April 1st.
Anyone can help stop the virus
Chancellor Angela Merkel asks
all people in Germany very urgent:
Follow the rules!
It depends on each individual.
Everyone can help
stop the virus.
This is one for all people bad time.
Everyone must be for a couple of weeks
give up many things.
Some people can get very sick from the virus.
These rules help
to protect these people.
The Chancellor said:
„Solet's save lives.“
- Can starve an obese person
- What foods help relieve constipation
- What are the easiest pets to keep
- What is your general purpose in life
- How do you train without motivation
- How did the Chinese get so rich
- How is good health important
- How do circuits work according to physics
- When does your business period begin?
- What are the limits of Newtonian mechanics
- Which WordPress can I connect to?
- How to say corporation in Hawaiian
- Why are some Australians against Halal
- What is median and mode
- How serious is bipolar disorder
- What is a temporary license
- Why are solar panels so expensive
- Why are people leaving Eritrea
- What does someone want in his life
- Can a pregnant woman eat pomegranate every day
- Why are subway cookies soft
- Why are nice people always hurt
- Which card games use jokers