What is the market size for adhesives
Connecting figures: global market for adhesives examined
Adhesives are becoming increasingly important everywhere: in industrial production, in construction, in sports and leisure articles and many other areas. This is the third time that Ceresana has examined the global market for this: around 14 million tons of adhesives are currently used worldwide every year. The analysts expect sales generated with adhesives to increase by 3.6% per year through 2024.
Vinyl beats acrylic
The most important product type in 2016 were vinyl adhesives with a demand of over 4 million tons - with acrylic-based adhesives in second place by a considerable margin. A wide variety of vinyl-based adhesives exist. The most important are products based on polyvinyl acetate (PVAC). Polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) is also made from polyvinyl acetate, another adhesive that is used, for example, for porous materials such as paper, cardboard, wood, cork and leather. The major consumers of vinyl adhesives are in the paper, packaging, wood products, and construction industries; they mainly use water-based products and hot melt adhesives.
Adhesives for Asia
Asia-Pacific accounted for more than a third of global adhesives sales in 2016, followed by North America and Western Europe. The current market study provides information on consumption, production, import and export since 2008 on the 17 most important individual national markets, as well as forecasts up to the year 2024. Vinyl, acrylic, polyurethane, elastomeric materials are examined in detail in this report. , Epoxy and other types of glue.
Building with water
The most important sales market for adhesives in 2016 was the construction industry: Almost 30% of total global consumption was used for wall and floor coverings, repair and renovation of buildings, for components such as cladding and panels or for thermal insulation materials. The study breaks down the adhesives market data not only for areas of application, but also for individual technologies: Water-based adhesives accounted for around 49% of total global consumption. In second place was the demand for hot-melt adhesives, well behind, followed by solvent-based adhesives.
- What gives paper money its value
- What does Proverbs 17 9
- What is Wealthfronts Advanced Indexing
- What is error 404
- What is a 300 blackout ammunition
- How do I deactivate plugins in WordPress
- Should be forgotten crimes committed long ago
- Who inspired Fortnite
- What is an Indian CDC
- Courses on EDX are worthwhile
- What we call soybeans in Telugu
- What causes asthma in children
- How can I guess the lottery number
- Society runs counter to human nature
- What foods help relieve constipation
- What are the steps of repentance
- Why should I study electrical engineering
- What day did the Prophet Muhammad die?
- Must meet drywall on studs
- What does Cyber Crush
- Bluehost is only for WordPress
- How do I find my passion 11
- How is dark energy recognized
- What can make me happy in the long term