What are the best donuts in Portland
The best donut stores in Portland, Oregon
While nothing of Portlandia's wacky culture is more representative than the iconic donut shop and iconic institution, Voodoo Donuts, it's hardly worth craving for fried batter in the tourist-filled, disgruntled crowds (unless it's your first time) ). In a city marked by an eccentric donut-loving culture, there are plenty of places to take advantage of the craft; For the best donut shops in Portland, read on.
Save to wish list
Pips Original Donuts & Chai
Pip's Original brings their A-game of hot, made-to-order mini donuts along with killer chai teas handcrafted from raw spices. The perfect accompaniment to Portland's iconic sweet treat, do yourself a favor and be sure to grab one when you stop for a dozen (or two). They come in seasonal flavors like blueberry-lavender and strawberry-rhubarb, and come with the raw honey donut sprinkled with Himalayan sea salt and Nutella. Pip's pride themselves on keeping things simple with fresh and seasonal flavors. Let's just say: this deep-fried dough is something special. Pro tip: You have a donut truck because who doesn't want to have their own donut party?
Pip's Original Donuts & amp; Chai, 4759 NE Fremont St., Portland, OR, USA, +1 503 206 8692
Chocolate, sea salt, hazelnut, cardamom, nutmeg and vanilla spice. Aka The Nutella & Sea Salt Donut. Image by #communitynotcompetition
A photo posted by Donuts & Chai () on Aug 21, 2016 at 7:00 p.m. PDT
Save to wish list
Blue Star Donuts
With locations in Portland, Los Angeles, and even Tokyo, Blue Star Donuts have made a name for themselves as donut gurus. With French brioche batter, these donuts are unique. In an 18-hour process, the donuts are freshly prepared here every day and only made with the best ingredients from the region (think sustainable flour and cage-free eggs) and are offered in daily changing, seasonal flavors. Go for the chocolate-salted almond, blueberry bourbon basil, or lemon poppy seeds. Vegan, don't fret; There are also options that suit your needs. Don't forget to keep it classic and have a coffee with your donut served by Coava Coffee and Stumptown Roasters.
Blue Star Donuts, 1237 SW Washington St, Portland, OR, USA, +1 503 265 8410
- Why can't I stop eating fast food?
- What's your favourite dish
- Does space spacetime have a density
- When was the AR 15 ban lifted?
- How do I improve
- How can I get bone thinned quickly?
- Can an elephant escape a human?
- God support the love marriage
- What does an email address look like?
- Where can you buy an affiliate website
- How profitable is gift card sales
- Why is xenophobia a bad word
- What Causes Childhood Obesity
- What does the mathematical formula nPn
- What is abstract work
- Allergies can cause wheezing
- Most cars only use unleaded fuel
- Neutrino is a fundamental particle of universes
- Why aren't cancer therapy methods labeled as cures
- What can make you unhappy in life
- Why should space have an infinite number of dimensions
- How is parking in the city center
- What is a Facebook ad campaign
- Are there serious MLMs