Where was the FBI lab
Translation of "FBI Laboratory" in English
Documents Corporate solutions Conjugation Definitions Spell check Help & about
These examples may contain rude words based on your search.
These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search.
The ballistics came from the FBI lab back.
Ballistics came back from the FBI lab.
Why don't you leave that in one FBI lab check?
Why don't you have it checked out by the FBI lab?
You'd be wondering what that FBI lab can get out of goo.
You'd be amazed what the FBI lab can pull out of gunk.
The FBI lab in Washington began doing so in late 1993, and in June 1994 John Fisher gave a lecture on LCV at the FBI Academy in Quantico (International Symposium on Shoe and Tire Tread Impressions Credentials).
The FBI lab in Washington started using it at the end of 1993. In June 1994 John Fisher gave a presentation on LCV at the FBI academy in Quantico (International Symposium on Footwear and Tire Tread Impression Evidence).
I don't have access to the FBI lab.
I got him for DNA testing FBI lab cleverly.
The FBI lab processes the DNA, facial recognition software, in 24 hours we should have both names.
FBI lab gets to work on the DNA, facial recognition software, 24 hours, we should have both names.
They were in for testing today FBI lab brought.
I think they were just transferred out to an FBI lab this morning for testing.
Well that FBI lab Is really busy.
The FBI lab examined the photos.
I had the photo analyzed by the Bureau's computers.
This is something for that FBI lab.
I will FBI lab have this checked for you here.
Why don't you let that im FBI lab examine?
Any reason you're not running this through the FBI lab?
Just bring the cell phone into that FBI labthat you were talking about in there and get it hacked.
Why don't you get that phone back to the Bureau's crime lab... and get it hacked like you told those guys?
Possibly inappropriate content examples are used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts. They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed. Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange.No results found for this meaning.
Results: 14. Exact: 14. Elapsed time: 36 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Expression index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- How much is 20 rupees out of 100
- Why do patents cite other patents
- Who is the worst fast bowler
- What is ventilation
- How did the USA get its name?
- Is Delhi safer than Kuala Lumpur
- Can I be both pansexual and polyromantic
- How long should I run every day
- Is direct marketing still effective
- What is the worst sorting algorithm
- What is dark matter with quantum qualities
- What shocked you today about crypto currency
- Why doesn't my older dog eat
- Why are small countries rich
- What do Koreans think of Thai people
- How were riboswitches discovered
- How can I make 3000 a day
- What are the symbols of purity
- What is racist and what is not racist
- How should fat people deal with bullies
- This ring is full of real diamonds
- Who is the artist of this painting
- Which one is dangerous cholesterol or triglycerides
- What is the difference between longevity and immortality