How can I revolutionize robotics
How artificial intelligence and robotics are revolutionizing art
According to popular belief, art is an expression of human experience. But is it still true in the age of artificial intelligence, or can robots and algorithms also create works of art that touch us humans?
So far it was clear: the artist is a genius and therefore irreplaceable. But that's no longer so clear: a portrait created by the Parisian collective Obvious using artificial intelligence was auctioned for just under half a million dollars. Marina Abramović created a hologram of herself, which she performs in a permanent performance. The artist Patrick Tresset has developed robots that draw his portraits for him. In the play "Uncanny Valley", the theater collective Rimini Protokoll has a computer-controlled double appear in place of the bestselling author Thomas Melle. And the British Aidan Meller made headlines with his robot artist Ai-Da. Is this development to be seen as an opportunity that expands and enriches art production, or rather as an approaching nightmare because the machine threatens to replace humans in the field of creativity as well? A film by Frauke Schlieckau.
- What is the definition of a phoneme
- What caused WW2 1
- Why does Apple trust more than Facebook
- How do payment gateways work technically?
- Who is the nicest celebrity you have ever met
- Why is xenophobia a bad word
- This video shows real eternal movement
- What online training courses are available
- How well jewelry cleaners work
- When do the Nordic countries celebrate Christmas?
- What are your goals 1
- Which countries accept gay refugees?
- What is a customer profile in business
- Always did everything you could
- How can teams improve in making decisions
- We all see the same colors
- Are Delta boys HALO qualified
- Why Didn't You Pass Affiliate Marketing
- How do I take part in yacht jobs
- Wet steam obeys perfect gas
- Why do people eat junk food
- How does design actually affect your sales?
- Squats slow down your height gain
- Are answers to Quora reliable
- What is your opinion on the JFK assassination
- Why do patents cite other patents
- How many US citizens are bilingual
- Why does gravity bend space
- Why are Chinese products very cheap
- What are the benefits of cranberry juice
- What is news
- Smoking decreases your intelligence
- How can I restore deleted tweets