How do you spell 1
How do you spell love?
Feature film Germany 2001
There are around four million illiterate people in Germany. One of them is Anna Jurak, but nobody knows. Not even their two children Max and Bibi suspect that their mother can neither read nor write.
Anna's patronizing husband Rolf has always taken advantage of this situation to patronize his wife. But that's over now: Anna has dared to take the difficult step and moved into her own apartment with the children. Fortunately, her best friend Maria lives next door to help Anna read important forms.
Anna also found a job through Maria's mediation. Anna waits in a bistro where the eccentric bestselling author Tom Dellwig is one of the regulars. The vain writer always expects everyone to dance to his tune. Due to his clumsiness, Tom causes an accident at work in which Anna injures her knee and has to be operated on. In return, the well-off author takes care of Anna's children in the meantime. Tom suffers from writer's block and has nothing better to do anyway.
Due to the unfamiliar intrusion into his life, the unimaginative writer suddenly has ideas in abundance again. When Tom falls in love with his muse, Anna immediately breaks off the burgeoning relationship. Under no circumstances should the writer find out that Anna is illiterate.
"How do you spell love?" is a light-hearted, comedic love story that picks up on an unusual topic. The changeable character actress Suzanne von Borsody sets accents as an actor and has an equal partner in Peter Sattmann.
Cast and staff
|Anna Jurak||Suzanne von Borsody|
|Tom Dellwig||Peter Sattmann|
|Bibi Jurak||Pamela Marquardt|
|Max Jurak||Marco Bretscher-Coschignano|
|Maria Suhrke||Marie-Lou Sellem|
|Rolf Jurak||Stefan Reck|
|Mrs. Bilek||Vanessa Muth|
|Mrs. Lehnert||Evelyn Faber|
|Mr. Wagner||Paul Matic|
|Mrs. Frings||Michaela Heiser|
|Functional area||Name of the staff member|
First broadcast: November 9, 2001
- How do I pass a scholarship interview
- Is Denmark a racist country?
- Will turn off Mixer Twitch
- How do I calculate the cell potential
- What happens if I block Quora moderation
- Is vodka good for your health?
- What are some characteristics of libertarian music
- Why do marine divers need to be fit?
- How is influencer marketing changing
- How long is 1 million seconds
- What do the Chinese think about Christianity
- All women like oral sex
- What do you hate to waste
- Why study cryptography
- How do you know God
- Where is Cornwall
- Malaysia is a British colony
- How do I search for a topic
- What is the best looking revolver
- How was your experience with SMERGERS
- How was Antarctica made
- What are some of the weaknesses of the Diocletian
- Neutrino is a fundamental particle of universes
- What does Aethel mean in Aethelred's name