Can a diabetic eat rasine?
Lower blood sugar naturally - with the right foods
The best way to naturally lower blood sugar levels and thus prevent possible type 2 diabetes is a healthy diet rich in fiber and vital substances.
Of course, exercise, sufficient sleep and appropriate stress management are also required in order to lower blood sugar sustainably and keep it healthy in the long term.
If you are already taking blood sugar-lowering medication, then discuss the above measures with your doctor so that he can monitor your blood sugar level more closely from now on and thus recognize in good time if you need less medication or no more medication at all.
We wish you all the best!
Your team from
Center of health
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, for example to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. This means that we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Rodriguez-Moran M. et al., "Lipid- and glucose-lowering efficacy of Plantago Psyllium in type II diabetes" Journal of Diabetes and its Complications 1998, (Cholesterol and blood sugar-reducing effects of psyllium in type 2 diabetes)
- Gibb RB. et al., "Psyllium fiber improves glycemic control proportional to loss of glycemic control," American Journal of clinical nutrition 2015,
- Lammert A. et al., "Carbohydrate days as a simple and effective therapy for insulin resistance" Diabetologie und Metabolismus 2006
- van Dam RM. et al., "Dietary calcium and magnesium, major food sources, and risk of type 2 diabetes in U.S. black women," Diabetes Care October 2006, (Calcium and Magnesium Intake, Major Food Sources, and Type 2 Diabetes Risk in African American Women)
- Vuksan V. et al., "Beneficial effects of viscous dietary fiber from Konjac-mannan in subjects with the insulin resistance syndrome" Doabetes Care January 2000, (Favorable effects of fiber with high viscosity from Konjac-glucomannans in patients with insulin resistance)
- Khan A. et al. "Cinnamon Improves Glucose and Lipids of People With Type 2 Diabetes" Diabetes Care December 2003
- Taj Eldin IM et al., Preliminary Study of the Clinical Hypoglycemic Effects of Allium cepa (Red Onion) in Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetic Patients, Environ Health Insights, October 2010, (Preliminary Study of the Clinical Hypoglycemic Effects of Red Onions in Type 1 - and type 2 diabetics)
- Chaiyasit K et al., Pharmacokinetic and the effect of capsaicin in Capsicum frutescens on decreasing plasma glucose level. January 2009, J Med Assoc Thai, (Pharmacokinetics and the effects of capsaicin in chillies on lowering blood sugar levels)
- Ahuja KDK et al., Effects of chili consumption on postprandial glucose, insulin, and energy metabolism, July 2006, American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, (Effects of chili consumption on glucose levels, insulin and energy metabolism after meals)
- El-Shebini SM et al., Effect of Regular Consumption of Tiger Nut (Cyperus Esculentus) on Insulin Resistance and Tumor Necrosis Factor-Alpha in Obese Type 2 Diabetic Egyptian Women, December 2010, Med. J. Cairo Univ., (Effect des regular consumption of tiger nuts for insulin resistance and TNF-alpha in overweight type 2 diabetics from Egypt)
- Khandouzi N et al., The Effects of Ginger on Fasting Blood Sugar, Hemoglobin A1c, Apolipoprotein B, Apolipoprotein AI and Malondialdehyde in Type 2 Diabetic Patients, 2015, Iran J Pharm Res., (The effects of ginger on fasting blood sugar, on hemoglobin A1c, apolipoprotein B, apolipoprotein A-1 and malondialdehyde in type 2 diabetics)
- Stull, AJ et al., Bioactives in Blueberries Improve Insulin Sensitivity in Obese, Insulin-Resistant Men and Women, August 2010, J Nutr., (Bioactive substances from blueberries improve insulin sensitivity in overweight insulin-resistant men and women)
- Jenkins DJA, Ssrichaikul K, Kendall CWC, et al. The relation of low glycaemic index fruit consumption to glycaemic control and risk factors for coronary heart disease in type 2 diabetes. Diabetologia. 2011 February; 54 (2): 271-279. 2011. (The relationship between eating low glycemic index fruits to control blood sugar levels and the risk factors for coronary heart disease in type 2 diabetes)
- Esfahani A et al., Acute effects of raisin consumption on glucose and insulin reponses in healthy individuals. January 2014, J Nutr Sci, (Acute Effects of Raisin Consumption on Glucose and Insulin Responses in Healthy Individuals)
- Anderson JW et al., Raisin consumption by humans: effects on glycemia and insulinemia and cardiovascular risk factors., June 2013, Journal of Food Sciences,
- Sahib AS, Anti-diabetic andantioxidanteffect of cinnamon in poorly controlled type-2 diabetic Iraqi patients: A randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial. February 2016, J Intercult Ethnopharmacol., (Antidiabetic and antioxidant effects of cinnamon in poorly adjusted Iraqi type 2 diabetics)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- What is a good GRE score
- Americans prefer to marry Indian women
- How do tariffs affect the economy?
- Trees or plants can talk to you
- Why is Indonesia developing so fast these days
- Why are most of the websites hosted in Bluehost
- How bad are the prisons in Missouri
- Displays kg mass or weight
- Did Stalin kill any Nazis after WWII
- DNA is in the human body
- How can I identify a hidden land mine
- How do high voltage capacitors work
- Will I gain weight after sex?
- Why is the Filipino passport less powerful
- What is creative data mining
- What is the future of healthcare IT
- Is Alienware good for gaming
- Little children know what a lie is
- How does a socio-economic class affect intelligence?
- Owns China Walmart
- What are the best hidden persuasion techniques
- What is the secret of success
- What is your favorite sorting algorithm
- What are modernism and postmodernism