What is the average jogging speed
How fast should you run?
There are people who literally fly past you when you do your running training in the avenue, in the forest, in the park or wherever. But the same people are standing a few corners away, red-faced and barely able to breathe, while you can walk on comfortably yourself.
Goal setting at speed
Of course, it can be a special training for a competitor who wants to achieve the hardness of the tempo, but often there are also hobby runners who do not want to run for long but want to run fast. Many do not know that these can also destroy themselves in this way. Choosing your speed is an essential task in running training and is difficult to achieve. An average runner who is able to run 12 km / h runs his kilometer in five minutes under optimal conditions, but on some days runs significantly faster or slower - depending on wind, well-being and other factors. But he knows his speed.
When you start running, you don't really know where the limit is. There are some general pieces of advice on how to tell if you have found the optimal speed. One tip relates to running in pairs. If you can still talk to your running partner without gasping at every word, then you have the so-called speaking speed, that is, you have chosen a good speed that suits you. If you run alone, you can also dare to talk to yourself briefly to check this out.
Another variant is singing. If you can sing your favorite hits without any problems, you are probably a bit too slow. Conversely, you have run too fast if you feel dizzy after the end of the exercise or, even worse, if you notice your head turning red during exercise because the exertion is too great.
It applies to everyone that you have to gain experience. After you've run a few times and tested how fast you have to go to be comfortable, you should maintain that speed until you've strengthened yourself enough to go faster. The question then is whether you really want to run faster or whether you can cover a longer distance at the same speed, which is often more efficient. The various heart rate and stop watches are helpful when it comes to speed. The smartphone is also used for measuring in order to be able to question oneself.
- What common characteristics do poor people have in common?
- What is the importance of international trade
- Is the term Eskimo pejorative
- Is social psychology a science
- What are some beans bean substitutes
- What is your favorite area in Kalamazoo
- What are your best vegan dessert recipes
- Why is Russia so backward and poor
- What is my postcode in Nairobi
- Advertising is an easy major
- What can loneliness teach us
- When will Trump not be president any longer?
- Is Singapore really more expensive than Zurich
- What's the ugly side of being pretty
- Is it possible to understand math?
- Why are burgers so good
- Why are people good at video games
- How sweet is your smile
- How long should i run
- What is the architecture of Wikipedia
- Are there black Chinese
- What is the highest salary in computer science
- Which cruise line is the best
- What reliably heals your hiccups
- What is your opinion on the JFK assassination
- How are LGBT people perceived in Malaysia
- What's your rating of acupressure mat
- How is painting important
- What is an activated carbon filter
- Can someone own a machine gun
- What animals eat stingrays
- How to tag someone on Facebook
- Are three star Michelin restaurants profitable
- What to do with health care