Which websites accept bitcoin
Who Accepts Bitcoin?
Who Accepts Bitcoin as a Payment Method? Since Bitcoin is relatively new and many companies shy away from price fluctuations, it is not widely accepted compared to traditional paper currencies. Retailers and ...
Before you grab a few bitcoins, you might be wondering who accepts bitcoins as a form of payment? Since Bitcoin is relatively new and many companies shy away from its price volatility, you might not be surprised that it is not as widespread as traditional fiat currencies.
Still, the ranks of retailers and service providers accepting Bitcoin are growing. According to Coinmap.org there are almost15,000 locations all over the world where you can buy goods and services with Bitcoin. However, the actual number of providers that accept Bitcoin will likely be much higher, knowing that Bitcoin is already legal tender in countries like Japan.
You can buy food and drinks in many bars and restaurants around the world. In addition, you can also use various web services, accommodation and flight tickets, buying real estate, order pizza, consumer goods, paying your taxes or even traveling with Virgin Galactic with BTC into space.
Well-known companies that accept bitcoin
As you can see, many companies accept Bitcoin, but it also depends on where you are and what you need. Although Bitcoin is more popular with smaller merchants, some well-known companies also accept Bitcoin payments.
For example, if you need gift certificates, accept Gyft and eGifter Bitcoin, and their gift cards, can be used at a wide variety of merchants.
If you want something special and are unlikely to be mass produced, you can Shopify and Etsy help.
If you need a gift for that special geek in your life (including yourself!), Please visit Geekorama find everything from Marvel Action heroes to old school game memorabilia.
Need something from Amazon, but don't you know if they're taking bitcoins? Purse can help you get your bitcoins against one Amazon gift card to exchange.
If gift certificates aren't your thing, this is it Overstock an alternative to Amazon. They accept bitcoins as well as popular altcoins.
To travel? Bitcoin.travel andCheapair.com help you book airline tickets and hotels for Bitcoin.
Need something else? Spendabit.co and Bspend.com are websites that you can use to search for merchants that accept Bitcoin for items you need.
Other large companies that accept Bitcoin include:
- Microsoft Xbox and Windows Store.
- KFC Canada
- Virgin Galatic, including Virgin Mobile and Virgin Airline
- Etsy Vendors
- Newegg.com electronics
- Euro Pacific
- T-Mobile Poland
- Roadway Moving Company
- SEO clerks
- Digitec Galaxus
- Privacy-focused e-mail service providers Tutanota and Protonmail.
- VPN services such as Express VPN, Pure VPN, CyberGhost, NordVPN, HideMyAss
- Namecheap.com domain registrar.
- Lionsgate Films
- Dish Network
In addition to certain companies, there are websites where you can discover niche traders and service providers that accept bitcoins. This includes:
- Bitcoin.travel - a service to search for airlines that accept Bitcoin.
- CheapAir.com - a travel booking service that allows you to book flights, hotels and rental cars with Bitcoin.
- CryptoCoffee - a cryptocentric coffee distributor.
- Takeaway.com - a service for ordering groceries with Bitcoin
- Incoming Orders.co.uk
- BitPlaza - a mobile app and website to buy various branded products.
- Donation bit - a search engine that will help you find stores that accept bitcoin.
Some cafes and museums also accept Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but you should contact them individually. Check them out on coinmap.org.
Other ways to spend your bitcoins
You can also spend Bitcoin indirectly by using a Bitcoin-based credit card from Xapo, BitPay, Uquid and other service providers. Plus, cryptocurrency projects TenX, Pundi X, and Crypto.com are also working to make bitcoin and cryptocurrency payments a daily option.
All in all, a retailer that accepts Bitcoin is likely to gain a larger following and appeal to a wider audience due to network effects. Although many people still argue that Bitcoin is not a suitable payment system due to price fluctuations, fees, and the unregulated nature of the blockchain, the Bitcoin network is still relatively young and is likely to grow and improve in the future.
See also: Who Accepts Ethereum?
- Is there racism in Ireland
- What are some ancient pagan gods
- Glaucoma causes eye pain
- What does mixed economy mean
- Are the pearls in bubble tea carcinogenic?
- How can you motivate a sub par teen
- An antidepressant can damage your liver
- What are the good qualities of introverts
- What are some of the reasons Australians leave Australia
- Does Islam believe that there are extraterrestrials?
- Why did you say i love you
- What are your pronouns
- Is finances evil
- Which strategy counts as product marketing
- Can Deadpool kill Thanos
- Why is influencer marketing the future
- Where do black holes come from?
- How can you increase your telesales
- What does a look under the hood mean?
- What is your favorite Game
- How long do people stay in love
- Has anyone ever tried the Almased diet
- What can Alice in Wonderland Syndrome reveal?
- How bright are LED light bulbs