Eat snakes apple
Snake book for children: What do snakes eat?
Almost without exception, snakes are carnivores (technical term: carnivorous). Depending on the snake, insects, small mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians and fish are consumed. Large, giant snakes can prey on mammals up to deer size! The prey is caught and killed using various strategies.
Choke snakes 
Strangler snakes are usually high seat hunters or ambush hunters, that is, they don't look for prey, but wait until the prey comes close. The attack on the prey animal begins with a bite that grabs the food animal. The snake then winds tightly around the prey in order to crush it. Each time the prey tries to escape, the snake squeezes tighter until the captured animal stops moving. It is then swallowed head first, with the snake swallowing the prey in one piece. It cannot chew its prey like us humans or many other animals.
Since the prey animals are usually larger than the snake itself, it has to be enormously flexible. In order to be able to devour your prey, the two halves of your lower jaw are dislocated. This allows it to open its mouth wide enough to accommodate all of its prey. Then she pushes her prey with lots of small teeth until she can swallow it.
Adders often look actively for their prey and sometimes hunt it down. The prey is grabbed by a quick bite, and if the prey is small enough it is devoured alive.
Venomous snakes 
Venomous snakes are similar to giant snakes hide hunters. They wait for the prey to get close enough. When it does, the snake embarks on a lightning-quick, fatal bite that is so quick you couldn't see it. The venomous snake releases the victim and follows him until he is dead. Then it is devoured. With this tactic, they keep the risk of being injured by their prey as low as possible.
Some snakes are extraordinary food specialists that only feed on a certain type of food, to which they are, however, excellently adapted. One such snake is, for example, the egg snake, which only feeds on eggs. Since, like all other snakes, it can only swallow its prey in one piece, it expands its body until it can swallow the egg. Then she tenses your muscles so much that the egg is crushed. The inside of the egg is swallowed and the crushed shell is choked out.
Other nutrition specialists
There are a few other nutrition specialists, of which unfortunately only a part can be mentioned here:
|specialist||specialized in ...||Adaptation||picture|
|Grass snake (Opheodrys aestivus)||insects||Speed, agility, camouflage|
|Snail snake (Dipsas indicus)||Snails||Special teeth in the lower jaw to remove snails from their shells.||xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
|King snake (Lampropeltis triangulum)||Reptiles (also cannibalism)||Immune to snake venom, others|
|King Cobra (Ophiophagus hannah)||Snakes (also cannibalism and poisonous snakes)||Immune to snake venom, highly toxic, large, others|
|Tree sniffer (Ahaetulla sp.)||Lizards and other reptiles||Speed, toxicity, others|
|Egg snake (Dasypeltis sp.)||Eggs||no real teeth, just painted on; can fold out the upper jaw|
|Great anaconda (Eunectes murinus) and reticulated python (Python reticulatus)||Extremely large prey (caimans, deer, etc.)||Extensible throat and body, enormous strength (to be able to kill the prey), size|
|Garden boas (Corallus) and tree pythons (Morelia)||Birds||Extremely long teeth (to penetrate plumage), camouflage, other|
- Why do people put obituaries in newspapers
- Can pyruvate extend the lifespan
- Are President Trump's guidelines really Potemkin guidelines?
- Are there serious MLMs
- Hallmark offers personalized greeting cards
- Is Plato's symposium a philosophical dialogue
- What was Marcus Aurelius' book Meditations about
- What are examples of inventions
- What are the best WordPress blog sites
- What's in a powder fire extinguisher
- What are some interesting non-tech startups
- For what services do women employ men
- How much money do commercial fishermen make
- Is IQ comparable to the processor speed
- What happened to Lee Harvey Oswald
- What is your biggest tinder mistake
- Is it normal to hate my mother?
- What is a digester
- Malaysia is an Islamic country
- The teachers assign the seats at random
- What is an interview
- Can a squatter take your house
- Snakes have tails
- Is there an empty space outside of the universe
- Can I travel anywhere for free
- Why can't I lose weight 1
- Should the BNBR policy be demolished by Quoras
- What does and means in Python
- Allow Russia to renounce citizenship
- Marketing automation tools are really helpful
- What are some sources of vitamin B2
- How do I make money with Shopify