Is the Opera browser safe?
Browser security test: Opera
Opera can only secure a second place. In 2019, the built-in ad blocker, free VPN (Virtual Private Network) and the solid foundation of the Chromium browser will give him a head start when it comes to security.
In addition to these functions, the developers have also donated a crypto wallet. If you want to shop online with Bitcoins, Ethereum or similar currencies, you will certainly be pleased with this function. Opera can of course also block crypto miners like Firefox.
On the plus side are of course the statistics of the weak points. Opera is based on the very solid Chromium browser. However, Opera shows some weaknesses compared to the test winner.
Like the third-party cookies, the ad blocker is switched off by default. In addition, the module showed weaknesses in the Panopticlick test and was only able to switch off two of the five existing trackers with the ad blocker.
Tip:Opera as download
The free, integrated VPN just helps the Opera browser to take second place.
- What's the best resource for learning to code
- What is 8 4 7 3 5
- Cake needs to be refrigerated
- Which items never sell at flea markets
- How to emigrate to Singapore
- What is your concept of money
- Is drinking coffee better than drinking soda
- Is K12 really free
- Why is Meredith disabled
- Why is Japanese culture so different
- What happened to Brock Turner
- Should I invest in smaller cryptocurrencies?
- Who is the Highest Paid Corporate Secretary?
- Is Brock Lesnar really strong
- What are the basic electrical questions
- Make grapes for good food
- What would happen if Google were god
- Believe prayers will really be answered
- Korean language what does mean
- How are New Zealand teenagers doing
- How many kilometers are in one centimeter?
- What are some famous conspiracy theories
- How serious is bipolar disorder
- Why did Jesus not have female apostles?