Blogspot is good for making money
Blogspot (or “Blogger”) - What is it?
Many newbies who want to start blogging don't want to jump right out with a cash investment to create a blog. That is perfectly reasonable.
There are many blogging platforms that offer users the opportunity to create free blogs. If you're looking for a simple free blog, my suggestion would be to start blogging with WordPress.com or BlogSpot.com.
Once you have some blogging experience, you can get ahead and get more professional with a self-hosted WordPress blog.
The Google platform BlogSpot allows you to create a free blog, but it has limitations. However, as I mentioned earlier, it is a great way for a beginner to learn how to blog and begin the blogging process.
Blogspot - What you should know:
- First BlogSpot is a blogging platform operated by Google. It gives you the option to start a blog, but all of your images are hosted by Picasa (also part of Google). That's why BlogSpot is a Google-centric blogging platform in this sense.
- SecondlyIf the goal of your blog is to make money and have a blog that looks professional, I would recommend that you use WordPress to create your blog. It's very easy once you get to grips with the basics.
Step-by-step instructions for creating a free blog on BlogSpot:
To create your free BlogSpot blog site, go to BlogSpot.com and sign in with your Google account. If you don't have a google (gmail) account, you can create one for free.
For a first-time user, you'll see an option to use the identity from your Google account, or you can use your limited BlogSpot profile. I recommend that you use your Google account.
Once logged in, click “New Blog” or click this link to go directly there: Create a Free Blog.
A blog is a type of online diary that is publicly available to readers. The structure of a blog is usually chronological. There are different types of blogs, such as topic or company blogs, which are intended either as a private journal or for company and brand presence.
Creating and publishing a blog is pretty easy these days. In most cases, you no longer need any web programming knowledge. There are now numerous providers who provide platforms for creating and publishing blogs. Alternatively, with some prior knowledge, a blog can also be installed on your own website in a very uncomplicated way using the common content management system Wordpress.
The majority of bloggers earn less than € 1000 a month. But if bloggers manage to get the number of views over 80,000, they earn around half of 3000 - 5000 € per month from these bloggers.
- At what age did Kakashi become Hokage
- How do I avoid costly marketing mistakes
- How big is a Minecraft world
- Is Wendy's meat really fresh?
- What is the name of a psychotherapist
- Which country is richer India or Indonesia
- Your answers collapse
- Is Donald Trump anti-globalist
- How can I rule the world
- What does the pressure in the liquid depend on?
- What is 50 of 20 1
- Supports RHadoop all R packages
- How accurate are the Kaplan GRE test results
- Where does the Scottish accent come from
- Real developers use Jupyter Ipython notebooks
- What do Muslims think of Hindus
- How to cook lentils with chickpeas
- What is your lifestyle
- What defines a particular species
- Facebook ads still allow small links
- What is the law of attraction 3
- Why can't people live alone
- How do I deal with manipulative parents
- Can someone threaten a psychopath?
- Believe in unconditional relationships
- Why is nationalism bad
- How do I control vitamin deficiency
- Which websites should I bookmark
- The future of video games is online
- How do people develop nihilistic attitudes
- Are space, time and mass more complementary
- Why don't you answer my question
- Would you marry a Chinese woman
- Who owns most of the land in the world?