What is a highlighting adjective
Part of speech: VerbConjugations:
- Present tense: I. highlight; you highlight; he she it highlights
- Simple past: I. highlighted
- Participle II: highlighted
- Subjunctive II: i highlight
- Imperative: singular highlight!; Plural highlights!
- Auxiliary verb: to have
- vor | vor | he | ben, past tense: highlighted | vor, participle II: vor | vor | vor | ho | ben
- IPA: [hɛɐ̯ˈfoːɐ̯ˌheːbn̩]
- 1) someone highlights something: emphasize something to a high degree
- 2) something highlights something: highlight something clearly
- 3) stand out: differ in a set by a higher quality characteristic
- 1) accentuate, reinforce, underline, emphasize
- 3) stand out, stick out
- 1) He lifts like his good education emerged.
- 1) For this picture I especially want the unusual brushwork highlight.
- 2) The short haircut raised her slender neck emerged.
- 2) In the ad, the product name should be even better be highlighted.
- 3) you stands out through their clothes, wearing cashmere sweaters.
- 3) He's creditworthy and he lifts out of the crowd emerged.
- 3) As far as the eye can see, nothing stands out in this bright desert.
- 3) “A tall block of white marble stood out from the environment, enclosed by a low iron grating, covered at the foot by flowers and wreaths. "
- 3) “In the practical field, they were given less protection, and their inferiority stood out.“
- English: 1) emphasize, highlight 2) highlight
- French: 1) souligner
- Italian: 1) sottolineare, evidenziare
- Catalan: fer ressaltar, realçar, emfatitzar
- Romanian: 1) evidenția
- Swedish: 1) framhäva, framhålla; 3) utmärka sig (refl.)
- Spanish: 1) destacar; 3) enfatizar
- Czech: zdůraznit
Similar words (German):emerge, look out
Entries from our dictionary that contain "highlighting":
but: ... Conjunction: (expressing a contrast) however, on the other hand 2) (modal) particle: (reinforcing, emphasizing) really 3) Adverb: (raised), mostly in the phrase: but and but) again ...
gesture: ... expressive movement of the body, especially the hands and head, which accompanies or replaces someone's words emphasizing (and a certain inner posture ...
expression: ... 1) Facial features as a situational character or emotional expression a) consciously emphasizing b) (plural) unconsciously starting 2) external appearance, with ...
arcyskromny:… IPA: [arʦɨˈskrɔmnɨ] Meaning of the word / definition: 1) not emphasizing its own advantages: very modest, extremely modest 2) not exceptional: very modest ...
arcywyborny: ... Meaning of the word / definition: 1) Particularly emphasized by a positive characteristic: exquisite, excellent, excellent Origin of the term: Derivation (derivation) from the adjective ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Highlighting" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 19, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/hervorhebend/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "highlighting" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
highlighting (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: her | vor | he | ben | de Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
highlighting (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: her | vor | he | ben | dem Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: ...
highlighting (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: her | vor | he | ben | the pronunciation / stress: IPA: ...
more prominent (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: her | vor | he | ben | the pronunciation / stress: IPA: ...
highlighting (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: her | vor | he | ben | des Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
highlight (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: her | vor | he | best Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
highlights (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: her | vor | he | bet Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
highlights (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: her | vor | hebst Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: ...
highlights (German) Part of speech: Conjugated form Hyphenation: her | before | highlights Pronunciation / stress: IPA: ...
- Where can I find an affiliate manager
- What are some top software ideas
- Where to buy a Steam account
- Have there ever been any dialogues with Plato
- What makes someone rape another person?
- How do i sell
- How can we explicitly empty the cache
- How can I use Jupyter Notebook
- What products are exported from India online
- Mitch McConnell has too much power
- How did the protest in Hong Kong begin?
- Dark matter is powerful
- How do I privately tag Instagram photos
- Should I say hello or goodbye
- What can Alice in Wonderland Syndrome reveal?
- Why is the number 9 so special
- Could hypnosis stop gambling addiction
- How does YouTube earn
- What happened to the Notre Dame Cathedral
- Why Don't Americans Get Groceries Delivered?
- Is the unemployment rate correct?
- How do you give away corporate funding
- Is Baku Azerbaijan safe for Muslim travelers
- How big is Saturn
- Cannabis improves or increases your creativity
- Which machine learning algorithm should I use
- How can I become an apprentice electrician
- Why were the Vikings so brutal
- Are minimum wage laws absolutely necessary
- Is Instagram easy to hack
- Why do I want everything
- What are Buddhist Holidays
- Are we always happy with wealth