What are the functions of the Prime Minister
Position and duties
The prime minister heads the state government. As head of government, he determines the guidelines for politics.
The Prime Minister has a prominent position in the political system of Baden-Württemberg. His strong position results from the extensive competencies that the state constitution assigns to him.
Duties of the Prime Minister
Its most important task can be found in Article 49 of the state constitution: According to this, the Prime Minister determines the policy guidelines and is responsible for them. He presides over the government and directs its affairs. In addition, the Prime Minister represents the country externally (Article 50), he appoints the judges and officials of the country (Article 51) and exercises the right of grace (Article 52).
Election of the Prime Minister
The Prime Minister is elected by the state parliament with a majority of its members in a secret ballot. The Prime Minister then determines the state government: the ministers, state secretaries and state councilors. He also appoints his deputy. In order to commence its government business, the government also needs confirmation from the state parliament with more than half of the votes cast.
The election of the Prime Minister is only possible with the so-called constructive vote of no confidence: the State Parliament can only withdraw confidence from a Prime Minister if he elects a successor with a majority of its members.
In order to be able to become Prime Minister, one must meet the following requirements: One must have reached the age of 35 and must be able to be elected as a member of parliament.
The Villa Reitzenstein in Stuttgart is the official seat of the Prime Minister and at the same time the seat of the state government. The State Ministry, the planning and coordination authority of the Prime Minister, is also located there.
- You can legally search for teachers from your phone
- The American pro-gun culture is not working
- Difference Between Politics and Politics
- Can you kill someone by hugging them?
- What is a B2B lead
- Are Vietnamese considered to be East or Southeast Asians
- How bad are the prisons in Missouri
- What was your experience with the JEE exam
- How does marketing affect consumers?
- Which is the most common rare disease
- Why should I never move to Israel?
- What seems healthy is not
- How do I lie with statistics
- What helped ADHD in your children
- Is anyone else buying Bitcoin?
- Are the stock market returns normally distributed?
- How can I learn to call cold
- How do I buy Bitcoins 1
- How do we perceive noises
- Why does my dog eat snow
- How can I get started with WordPress
- What 10 things should I never do?
- What is something that you are obsessed with
- Why are frogs slimy
- What is a cookie
- Is Portugal a developed country
- Shall we help the poor?
- If there was no money, there would be religion
- Who invented the parachute?
- Replace better eating habits with insulin injections
- Why is Canada's health care free
- How do children develop social skills