How do you integrate Shopify with MailChimp
We already work with many of the leading Shopify shops, let us support you too
But what does this mean for Shopify merchants using Mailchimp?
Although the Mailchimp app will no longer be listed and available in the Shopify App Store, this does not mean that you as a Shopify retailer can no longer use the app.
Shopify merchants can still rely on Mailchimp's services until May 12th.
- After that, the email newsletter registrations are no longer automatically synchronized between Shopify and Mailchimp (even if the customer clicks the subscribe to the newsletter checkbox in the checkout).
- Customer emails are no longer transferred to Mailchimp. If you as a retailer have set email automations, such as first-time buyer emails, email automations following the purchase, etc., these will no longer be played from May 12th.
- Customer data is also no longer synchronized. This means: If a customer buys after clicking in the newsletter, the information is no longer stored here. The success of the newsletter campaigns cannot be monitored.
What are the options for Shopify merchants?
There are three options:
- Change email provider: There are a number of possible options here. We're big fan of Klaviyo because of the excellent syncing with Shopify. A German alternative would also be Newsletter2Go.
- Working with third-party providers: These create a synchronization and data exchange as a kind of middleman between Shopify and Mailchimp. More information on this below.
- Changing the shop platform: An option that we view rather critically and would rather advise against it. But also an alternative to continue using Mailchimp.
You can still use the alternative Mailchimp on Shopify
There are still ways in which Mailchimp can still be used: With the help of third-party providers, integration is still possible. Although this will no longer run as smoothly as before, it can still continue to function.
A list & explanation of possible third-party providers for the integration of Mailchimp on Shopify can be found here: https://mailchimp.com/resources/shopify-integration-changes-and-workarounds/
The following programs & solutions are named there as a workaround:
What are the alternatives to Mailchimp for Shopify Merchants as an email marketing program?
Here we will publish a listing shortly.
Do you need support? We can help you in the following ways:
- Implementation of a third-party workaround
- Migration and implementation of a Mailchimp alternative:
Just write us a message using the contact form or directly to [email protected]
- How close is Mandarin to Cantonese Chinese
- Which country in Europe is the Third World
- Why don't I feel addicted to smoking?
- How to say hello in American
- Can Elon Musk Code
- What can lead to depression if left untreated?
- What is the Stingray Light Tank
- Are empaths confused with a narcissist?
- Have you ever regretted taking the IB?
- What is the cheapest cloud VPS
- Which drug kills most people
- What is philosophy 2
- Fat girls are asked about dates
- European men like Asian girls
- The watch that Hobby collects dies in the process of dying
- Offers Quora internships in product design
- MailChimp Pro is worth it
- Who is your favorite American novelist?
- Is Indonesia better than Vietnam
- Are Israelis xenophobic
- What is the blue ocean strategy
- Which is better ClickBank or PeerFly
- How would you make money fast
- How unsafe foods are after their expiration date