Protein powder necessarily increases strength
Harmful protein to men's health and effectiveness. What is dangerous for health protein?
Sooner or later, many people involved in strength sports are thinking about adding additional food additives. On television, in magazines, the newspapers, disputes do not interfere with the dangers and benefits of sports nutrition. That anabolic steroids have a negative effect on the human body, I probably know each. Is It Harmful Or Not Protein? Does he really need that many athletes and will it be possible to take advantage of his health problems in the future? Let's try to find out.
What is protein
The English word protein is translated as "protein" in Russian. And the protein is a necessary part of a healthy diet of a person, since it is involved in all processes of the main activity:
- responsible for building bone and muscle tissue of the body;
- protects against bacteria and viruses;
- is an energy source;
- regulates metabolism in the body;
- transfers oxygen in the circulatory system;
- supports skin, nails and hair in good condition.
In sports nutrition, protein is referred to as high-protein powder. It is easy for the body to absorb and contains all the essential amino acids.
Protein powder turns the natural hoods of products with animal protein or vegetable origin into:
- Dairy products;
The raw material conducts several stages of cleaning and drying, resulting in a completely natural protein concentrate at the outlet, which is used in sports nutrition as an additional source of energy and material for construction and muscle regeneration.
How protein affects health
According to doctors, using good quality protein powder and in a reasonable dose does not have any negative effects on health. On the contrary, many scientific works have shown that the protein has a beneficial effect on the human body.
Protein is useful for men who want to gain muscle mass and women who want to lose weight, eliminate skin problems and have strong healthy hair and nails.
All parents know how an important role protein plays in the child's growing body, so the question may arise: is it possible to whiten children? Experts agree that the age dose of protein powder only has a positive effect on the body of children (from 3 years of age). If the child is difficult to feed meat or cottage cheese, but he likes to drink a protein cocktail in an age dose, there will be no harm in it.
The lack of protein in the human body leads to:
- sleep disorders;
- depression and irritability;
- decrease in immunity;
- frequent stool injuries;
- weight increase;
- slow healing of wounds;
- dry skin;
- hairness and nails;
- development of various diseases.
The irrational diet and gastrointestinal tract diseases lead to symptoms of protein deficiency in the body, and people with increased physical activity and athletes achieve consumption of the daily protein set of foods from foods that are simply unrealistic. That is why the use of powder protein is an important necessity.
It is important to understand that protein is a hood of products, and each product has properties, contraindications, and daily consumption rates. In accordance with this, the benefits of protein or harm that can be applied to the body are determined.
Daily rate of protein intake
The daily need for protein is individual and depends on the age, gender and physical activity of the person. In accordance with the recommendations of the World Health Organization the norm of protein consumption is considered 0.8 - 1 g / kg of body weight. This is the average figure for an adult with moderate physical exertion. For children up to 18 years of age and pregnant women, the protein rate is 2 g / kg per day.
People who work in heavy physical work and athletes should take 2.5 g of pure protein, for girls and women whose task is to lose weight and maintain good physical shape - 1.5 g / kg of body weight.
Excess daily protein consumption of up to 3 g / kg leads to side effects: digestive disorders and kidney disease.
If the rate of protein is almost impossible to exceed the norm of protein, then when using protein powder it is easy. That is why it is very important to closely monitor the dosage when making a protein cocktail and not to exceed the recommended doses indicated on the tin containing a protein powder.
Types of protein powder
Before buying protein from a sports nutrition store, figuring out which powder is right for you is very important. Therefore it is necessary to know the individual characteristics of the body. (Intolerance, allergies, chronic diseases) and take into account the purpose of consumption:
- a number of muscle mass;
- weight loss;
- recovery after performance loads;
- maintain a general health of health;
- replenishing the missing amount of protein from food (vegetarians, people with abdominal diseases).
In order for the powder protein not to harm the body, it is recommended, if it is chosen, to be guided by the advice of the trainer and the doctor present who will prescribe the type of protein that will meet your requirements in the necessary and sufficient dosage.
Protein powder based on animal products is most popular among athletes:
- Egg protein is an excellent source of protein, a standard among protein powders, which contain all of the essential amino acids. It has the highest amino acid devastability coefficient - 1.00. It is an egg protein selected by bodybuilders aiming for a range of lean muscle mass. This means that muscle fibers tend faster than any other type of protein. Recent scientific studies have shown that the use of egg protein strengthens the heart and blood vessels, helps raise good cholesterol levels. The contraindication to receiving egg protein is just an allergic reaction to chicken eggs.
- Milk protein is another type of well-absorbed protein powder with a full set of amino acids. Milk proteins contribute to weight loss, reduce blood pressure and restore muscle fibers after exercise exhaustion. The main disadvantage is the content of lactose, so milk protein is harmful to people who have lactose-sugar intolerance, which is expressed in violation of the gastrointestinal tract. Milk protein is made up of two types of proteins: casein ("slow") and serum ("fast" proteins, which can be purchased separately.
- Casein protein - protein found in cottage cheese. It is absorbed very slowly (up to 7 hours), thanks to which muscles have long been powered by amino acids. When suppressing hunger for a long time, casein is when weight loss is beneficial.
- Whey protein is milk in building muscle mass. It is completely absorbed by the body in a short time (30-50 minutes).
- The protein of beef is a rarity in sports nutrition facilities and is characterized by a high price, therefore the popularity of egg and milk proteins clearly differs, but its dignity is considered the creatine content, good tolerance (option for athletes with allergies to lactose or chicken eggs ) and quick digestibility.
Powder proteins of animal origin are completely natural, contain all the indispensable amino acids that are easily absorbed. They are completely safe for the female, male and even children's body. Only people with individual intolerance to animal proteins and with an increase in the recommended dose can harm them.
Powder proteins based on vegetable products
Protein powders that are based on vegetable proteins are vegetarian variants of proteins, but they are packed full And useful for general health. In addition to the amino acids, their composition includes fiber and polyunsaturated fatty acids.
There are proteins based on cannabis, flax seeds, brown rice, pea. These types of protein powders are seldom visited on sale, they are mostly included in the mix with other proteins.
The most common type of plant-based protein powder is soy protein. According to the content of protein, quality and digestibility, it is almost close to animal protein powder (digestibility coefficient of 0.95). It can quickly restore the muscles after physical training and contributes to their rapid increase.
However, there is an opinion that protein from soybeans is dangerous for men because it contains phytoestrogens, similar in potency with female sex hormones. Is protein harmful to men? Take into account further.
Action of soy protein on the body
Some side effects can really occur with long term use of soy protein men. Most often it is an allergic reaction to soybeans, less often - digestive disorders due to gluten intolerance.
Numerous studies have proven that phytoestrogens have no harmful effects on male health and do not reduce potency if the recommended dose is not exceeded. With excessive use, it is possible to reduce the extraction of the hormone lipase responsible for breaking down fat, resulting in a mass of nutrients, and not muscles.
For women (especially during menopause), soy protein is most preferred because its use normalizes the hormonal background and prevents the development of breast cancer tumors.
When choosing a soy protein product, it is necessary to carefully pay attention to the manufacturer and the price, since it is possible to get an inexpensive protein from the gennomy soybean, which will cause more harm to health and not benefit.
Negative consequences of using protein mixtures
It has been proven that protein powder has a beneficial effect on the body. Humanity of protein for human health occurs only when:
- individual protein intolerance;
- incorrectly selected athletic diet (Replacing main meals with protein cocktails);
- non-compliance with the dosage.
The following symptoms indicate the obvious intolerance of the protein:
- rash from protein, skin itching;
- reddening of the blazing eyes, tearing;
- discomfort in the gastrointestinal tract;
- incixation of the body (nausea, vomiting, increase in body temperature).
What else can the protein be harmful? In sports nutrition stores, meeting a good quality clean powdered protein is quite rare. Basically, protein mixtures are fortified with different additives in order to increase the nutritional value and the improved protein taste.
The side effects in their consumption largely depend on the content of these additional substances. When buying a protein blend, it is important to carefully examine its high quality and quantitative composition.
What Kind of Ingredients in Protein Blends Should Be Alarming?
- Taurine (Taurine) - Amino acid added to all energy drinks. In small doses it has a positive effect on health, but excess taurina makes it wearable by the body, increasing the risk of diseases of the nervous and cardiovascular systems.
- Synthetic sugar substitutes (sweeteners). Not absorbed by the body and cause irreparable damage to health in certain diseases: In kidney failure (cyclamate), phenylketonuria (aspartame), heart disease and blood vessels (aspartic acid). The use of sugar substitutes in large doses has an extremely negative effect on the state of health, especially of children and adolescents.
- Thickener (gum mixture): xanthan gum, carrageenan. Press the optimal consistency in the preparation of protein cocktail, but the regular use of these additives, according to the latest scientific data, can lead to gastric ulcer and the appearance of oncological diseases of the digestive tract.
- Synthetic sugar: dextrose and maltodextrin (maltodextrin) are important components of sports nutrition that affect the rate of recovery after physical exertion, but excessive sugar consumption increases the likelihood of diabetes mellitus, obesity, heart disease. Frequently, high doses of dextrose caused indigestion.
By adding various components to the composition of protein mixtures, manufacturers are not always guided to the benefit of the body and improve taste. This is done more often to reduce the product, as the protein concentrate (60-85% protein) or hydrolyzed isolate (made up of 90% protein) is much more than a mixture for cooking a cocktail with food additives.
Another source of protein, with the exception of high protein mixes, are protein bars. In them, the content of protein should be higher than fat and carbohydrates. Unfortunately, under the protein bar type, many manufacturers produce products that contain a wide variety of ingredients.
Therefore, if the purpose of using a stick is to make an additional high dose of protein, then it is necessary to read a label on the composition and calorie content of the product. A high quality protein bar, such as protein powder, will only be beneficial, and cheap fake will hurt health and obesity.
What to look out for when buying and using protein
It has been proven that receiving high quality protein in the appropriate dosage does not harm human health. However, it is worth pointing out the following points:
- The use of high-protein products should only be prescribed by a doctor or exercise trainer.
- Purchase protein powder or a mixture only from known and proven manufacturers.
- It is impossible to replace proteins the main methods of food and get part of the protein from meat and fish products, legumes and cereals, nuts.
- With a constant reception of high-flow mixtures during the year, hormone imbalances can occur in the body, violation of the electrolyte balance.
- With the continuous use of mixtures of proteins for 5 years, irreversible dystrophic processes begin in the tissues of the liver, various diseases of the internal organs develop.
That is why it is necessary to take protein through courses under the close supervision of the doctor. The uncontrolled long-term reception is frost with serious complications and health problems.
Protein - Useful, completely natural biological supplement to food, proper use, the application of which in sports and diet foods does not harm the body and helps to achieve its goals and strengthen health. Side effects occur only with the use of protein mixtures of low quality, in a high dose or during individual intolerance.
Recently, indoor training has become a fashionable profession, and athletes are taking additives including protein. Is Protein Harmful To Men Or Can It Be Consumed Without Limitations? Someone claims that sports nutrition is effective for muscle growth and has a beneficial effect on health, and someone is confident that such substances should not be used because they are dangerous.
To answer these questions, you need to understand how exercise nutrition works.
What is sports nutrition?
Society has developed a sustained opinion that sports nutrition is a dangerous drug. Often times, proteins are confused with real drugs - steroids, but there is a huge difference between them and sports protein. Society's negative attitude towards steroids has its advantages: a novice athlete will not risk being admitted to an unknown drug. It can save from potential health problems in the future.
We will find out what protein is made of, what, and what good and harm is there in using it.
Proteins are present in conventional food products: meat, eggs, fish. Of the proteins, there are muscles in a person. When a person does a lot of sports and gets a lot of power loads on the muscles, they start to grow.For muscle growth to be successful, the athlete must get a sufficient amount of protein, but the right amount of protein is not always found in food products, so sports nutrition was invented.
Sports nutrition consists of 100% protein. The main component is a milk serum, from which fats and carbohydrates are removed, water evaporates. The resulting powder is packed in banks and sent to sports stores. As for the question as the protein is harmful, you cannot answer that if you use it correctly. Using substance without action can cause a number of health problems. Vitamins are also helpful and necessary for life, but when they are abandoned, hypervitaminosis results.
In order to utilize sports nutrition, and not harm, you need to have some idea of how to ingest it properly. The exact amount of protein necessary for the body is difficult, but in an average athlete who is actively inserted in the hall, up to 3 g of protein per day per 1 kg of weight is required. From ordinary products, so many proteins are almost unrealistic that they resort to sports powders. Its regular use will fill the deficit of proteins in the body and allow to build beautiful strong muscles.
True and fictional about the dangers of additives
Myth 1.: Sports nutrition causes problems with potency. That is not true. Since sports nutrition consists of 100% natural protein, it cannot be harmful to your health. If there are problems with potency on the athlete, then most likely the following reasons take place:
- Man tired too tired to exercise.
- Perhaps based on the company's position on the dangers of exercise additives, the athlete was inspired by having problems with potency. Self-pressure can actually cause various body work violations.
- Athlete uses counterfeit or poor quality sports food.
- Possible causes lie in an unbalanced diet: there are enough proteins in the body and a little bit of vitamins or fats.
Myth 2.: Damage to kidneys and liver. The part of the truth is in it, but it all depends on how the additive is used. In fact, the liver and excretory systems can suffer, but this can only happen if you use the additive in large quantities. With the usual eating of such a number of proteins it is not possible but to take the sports nutrition lightly. With an increased amount of protein, the liver and kidneys get additional workload to remove extra substances from the body. Therefore, it should be carefully related to the number of sports supplements used: there is nothing dangerous in the recommended amounts of protein.
Myth 3: excessive weight set. Many believe that exercise additives lead to an uncontrolled body weight set. In fact, with active exercise and admission to food additives, weight increases, but it only happens to the growth of muscle mass. Unused proteins are derived from the body with the help of the liver and kidneys.
In addition, there are even special protein diets, the importance of which is supposed to take on the sport and the consumption of the required amount of protein. At the same time, the consumption of fats and carbohydrates is limited. They even enjoy women.
It should be borne in mind that a mixture of proteins and carbohydrates cannot be used for a diet heiner. Remember that diet should limit, but not exclude, the use of fats and carbohydrates from the diet.
From this we can conclude that protein is not dangerous for men and women when used properly.
Harmful or no protein? To answer this question, you need to have an idea of how protein is the harm and benefits for men and women, the opinion of doctors doing research in the field of sports nutrition.
Protein is ...
In the pursuit of health and beautiful body, people use a variety of methods to achieve these goals. Someone sits on the diet, the other resorts to a heavy workout, and the third combines both. In this article we will talk about proteins- indispensable elements of conductivity and whether protein is harmful to the body.
Doubt that those who look at all kinds of sports nutrition, obviously, believe that it is nothing more than harmful chemistry, it is worth noting to note the natural origin of this food protein additive. There are several basic types of profiles:
- Casein (calcium caseinate) - protein obtained from enzyme milk. Least preferred in the case when you need to choose muscle mass, but if it can be supplemented with serum, it can be well consolidated.
- Whey protein has the greatest digestibility among all the additional additives, and therefore it is recommended not only for those who are actively engaged in sports, but also for those people who simply follow their health.
- It is also not superfluous to mention egg protein. Chicken egg in itself is a storehouse of nutrients that contains 7 proteins in the yolk alone.
- Milk protein is famous for being relatively inexpensive, but that doesn't diminish its usefulness as this type of protein has good amino acid composition in its arsenal.
- And finally, soybean is the worst of the above proteins right now. The dissolution of what has the smallest biological value is not offered by soy protein and the speed of assimilation.
Of the positive qualities in using protein, it is worth highlighting:
- promotion of muscle growth;
- achieve significant results in sports;
- normalization of insulin level;
- easy to use.
Among other things, as a product that preferably only contains protein, protein is an excellent solution for those who follow a vegetarian lifestyle. It happens that I want a snack and only protein. Undoubtedly, the protein supplement is perfect as a little charge.
It has been proven that when the protein enters the body, which is then oxidized, which is then oxidized and goes into energy, it is in no way wasted - it is with the formation of excess fat which sooner or later has a planning effect on the human cardiovascular system has an unpleasant consequence as for women, so and for men.
The harm of protein cocktails
Currently, so-called protein cocktails - mixtures of proteins with mineral supplements with high energy value - have become popular. As a rule, such proteins are obtained in laboratories by synthesis.
If we talk about what the influence of protein cocktails on the human body - here, first of all, it is necessary to take into account that for what purposes and who the product is used, genetic predisposition, the presence of tract diseases and other ailments . Take a milk cocktail, for example - the fact that you have lactated is already a good reason to give up its consumption by people who suffer from eating disorders.
Not even please the results of studies by scientists in this field. According to their data, cocktails transport harm and benefit at the same time, that is, there is a dependence on the "stick around two ends".
If, on the other hand, you meet the norm, and before using certain additives to consult a doctor for the presence of contraindications, worried about the side effects at all.
As for the "back of the coin", everything is a bit sad. Malignant tumors, male baldness, various skin diseases, partial masculinization in girls, failures in the work of internal organs - not the entire list of what is faced by a person who abuses protein cocktails.
There is information that people who tried to stop consuming cocktails became aggressive, noticed a tendency to violent action, an apathetic state. It is possible to make the assumption that some protein affects the substance concerned - and, as a rule, for the lack of "dose", the body begins to rebel.
As with teenagers, the protein is categorically not recommended. Only in the event that young people seriously decided to participate in weight training, the use of protein supplements is permitted under strict medical supervision.
When the conversation turns to the harmfulness of proteins, "male problem" is necessarily mentioned, namely erectile dysfunction. And what is the most characteristic - as an explanation of the causes of sexual impotence, the fact of the use of soy proteins is almost always used, the presence of the harmful effect of serum protein on the body as a whole and the sexual system of men in particular is not established.
Casaic protein is quite popular - its benefits and harms have also been determined during scientific research. Casein is a slow assimilation protein, so it is advisable to use it before bed.
Among other things, it is an excellent help for allergies whose bodies do not accept either egg or whey protein. There are no side effects as such, but at the same time CaseIn-Cocktail does not cause significant increases in violence, does not affect muscle growth.
It is important to know that protein cocktails from well-known companies contain less harmful substances, while in the case of the manufacture of nameless manufacturers, they contain an analogue of female hormones - phytostheses. Excessive protein consumption with such impurities can be really dangerous for a man's health!
Video: proteins are harmful or not?
As already mentioned, in the order of using protein there were no side effects, it is necessary to compose the mode of reception of protein drinks, observe the dosage, and most importantly - mandatory consultation with the doctor and personal trainer, if there is such there. The health protein is only useful as an additive to a balanced diet, since no case can be replaced by the basic diet.
The answer to the question of whether there is protein harm lies in the body itself. A healthy person who has no serious illnesses can use protein cocktails with the resulting energy in intense workouts.
If the athlete has an allergy to a certain type of protein, then the individual intolerance to the components that are part of the cocktails and other, no less serious problems - should be selected from an alternative, which is currently a huge set.
Recently, in a pursuit of beautiful body reliefs, sports nutrition has become popular, which both proteins and many people, especially athletes, have wondered: "Protein is harmful or not?" A rumor appeared in the media that proteins are harmful to health, especially for the power effect.
The protein that makes up egg whites is the main building material for muscle tissue, which is not only made up of the external skeletal muscles but most of the internal organs as well. In itself, protein cannot be harmful because we are from it, like animals and even plants.
The most important rule in using protein is moderation. Protein or protein is needed at any age, especially for children and adolescents, as well as those who are intensely engaged in sports. Thanks to the latest technologies, high-protein mixtures are made, which are desirable for:
Maintain good physical form;
Restoration of broken metabolic processes;
Creating diets that are suitable for a modern lifestyle.
Natural nutrient raw materials are used in modern production. Special methods of purification are used, as a result of which the exit is obtained with the protein, which is purified from carbohydrates and fats. Apparently, those who claim that the protein is generally harmful to health in general are generally confused.
However, some people may suffer from intolerance to protein or its separate forms. As with ordinary products, in such cases it is harmful or no protein is individually intended for health.
When protein is harmful to your health?
1. Allergic to protein.
It is possible to determine the protein allergies to diseases of the digestive processes. The causes of such disorders are the lack of enzymes capable of breaking down proteins, including dysbacteriosis. With dysbacteriosis, pathogenic flora, multiplies how the protein nourishes not only for us, but also for the flora that is in the intestines. And with the primary use of the mix, it can start to get hard to reproduce. In this case, observed diarrhea, abdominal pain and meteorism. It is possible to correct the situation just by reducing the dose of the protein preparation or completely refusing it.
2. Kidney disease, especially kidney failure.
Protein does not cause kidney pathology. It is contraindicated when they are already available, as its use creates an increased burden on the sick organ.
3. Osasurement of the body through protein supplements.
Excessive use of protein can affect the liver. This is especially important to take into account those people who are predisposed to the appearance of stones. The protein breaks down in the liver, so the constant reception, especially in large quantities, forces the liver to work in amplified mode.
4. Eat soy protein.
Here it is easy to ask a question, "What is the harmful protein for men?" Soy protein is harmful to men. In the case of a protein of such origin, phytoestrogens are present, which have a similar effect with the female hormone estrogen. Excessive use of protein from soybeans can lead to gluten intolerance or allergies, as well as feminization phenomena in a man.
What else is a harmful protein for men? When used in large amounts, protein can actually affect potency. But it only happens when used in large quantities!
So harmful or not protein? Protein is only harmful with unlimited use. In a moderate amount, it is vital for us because the recovery processes and growth of the body cannot flow normally, including muscles. The use of mixtures of proteins can take advantage of and fill the organism's lack of the necessary substances, but only under one condition: always observe the measure.
Video from YouTube on the topic of articles:
Childhood men are typical of competition, independence, leadership. From a young age, sport helps them not only not to support the figure in the form, but also to make new friends, form a character. Over time, the trip to the gym becomes a great way to release the tension after a heavy day at work.
When regular physical exertion is in the habit, and each classes appear certain goals and tasks, not to forego an integrated approach.
A qualified specialist will be a balanced diet, and also choose a suitable sports diet. Undoubtedly, protein plays an important role for men. It is recommended to use it equally - directly from food and as additives. Fortunately, many variants of different price categories are presented in the line of sports nutrition today.
What kind of protein to choose
In the daily diet of representatives of the strong half of humanity, meat, fish, dairy and seafood, eggs, legumes, nuts must be present. It is scientifically proven that the protein is better learned after the heat treatment. The minimum per day is considered 1.5 g of protein per 1 kg of weight, however the daily dosage of protein increases.
It doesn't matter whether protein is used for weight loss or for male weight gain, the balance of the balance between the vegetable and animal protein used is important. Male vegetarians often select protein from soy.
All protein is divided into types, which distinguish different speeds of digestion:
In addition to a clean protein of some sort today, you can purchase complex protein or otherwise the mixture.Once received, the peak concentration of amino acids is provided, while proteins that are slowly absorbed provide muscle nutrition over a long period of time.
How can I take protein?
- In a purified and concentrated form, protein is absorbed much faster than the body would get from the products.
- The daily price is usually divided into two levels and use food between the acceptors. Possible option: part of drinking after breakfast or lunch and the second workout.
- Before you deal, the egg whites are not recommended.
Due to the convenience of having acquired special popularity among athletes in the collection of protein cocktails based on water, milk or juice. Mix them easily and at home, experiment with flavor centitives. In order for the useful substances to be quickly assimilated, it is advisable to drink a cocktail room temperature. If the liquid is too hot, the protein will simply be rolled.
The benefits and harm of protein for men
Disputes over whether proteins are harmful to men, a long time ago. Research The myths helped scientific research. It is necessary to separate speculation and real facts. The harm of the protein for men, as well as for women, is possible mainly with individual intolerance to the components or exceeds the recommended dosages. Increasing the dose of the drug does not give positive results, but puts a load on the digestive system.
Before you start creating an additive, especially if there is any doubt about whether the protein is harmful to men's health, consult a doctor. It will check for the presence of diseases listed under Contraindications. These are various disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, abdominal pain, addiction to allergic reactions, predisposition to kidney disease.
The benefit of protein for men has not been proven by a generation of athletes. It's important to treat it as a good auxiliary additive and don't wait for a lightning bolt effect while sitting on the sofa in front of the TV. In the conditions of protein deficit, it is not exactly necessary to hope for muscle mass growth. Protein increases strength and endurance.
From these materials, you learned what kind of protein. The benefits and harm to men of this macronutrient have also been looked at in detail. It is still to consult with experts and make the right choice on the way to perfect physical and high sports performance.
- What is an application form
- How to make shortbread cookies
- What's better than Snapchat
- Why is xenophobia a bad word
- How do you get someone to ignore you
- What is telecommunication
- What is a 300 blackout ammunition
- Would more weapons prevent the death of weapons
- How were foreigners treated in ancient China
- Can a country achieve an employment rate of 100?
- Was Darth Vader really a Sith?
- What are things that people value
- How do I create backlinks for my website
- What is AssertionError in Python
- How do lawyers get clients
- Who is the Highest Paid Corporate Secretary?
- Is the term Eskimo pejorative
- Where is qi found
- What vitamin deficiency causes fatigue
- How were chocolate chip cookies invented
- Which song never gets old
- What is the intuition behind the binomial variance
- Is Thailand boring
- How does marketing work 2