When did Voldemort create his Horcruxes?
Why shouldn't Voldemort create new Horcruxes?
A couple of points.
I don't know if it's in godelots Magick Moste Evile ¹ gave instructions on how to destroy a Horcrux and a list of items magically powerful enough to actually do so. If not, it could be that Voldemort believed no one would ever figure out how to destroy their Horcruxes, even if they were found. Of course, this assumption leaves open the idea that Voldemort himself would not know how to destroy his Horcruxes and would not know best how to protect them. Therefore, I will not wholeheartedly support this premise.
Voldemort insisted heavily - almost 100% - that no one would discover the Horcrux Diadem at Hogwarts in the Room of Requirements. Until the end, he continued to believe that the diadem was too well hidden to be compromised by anyone who found it.
Regardless mentions the number seven. Tom Riddle / Voldemort was obsessed with number seven, the "most magical number," and he may not have been psychologically able to get past that sacred number. Little did he know, of course, that he had actually accidentally created an eighth pseudo-Horcrux in Harry.
Voldemort's soul was completely broken and damaged. His body may not have survived an attempt to make another Horcrux. In addition, it was never explained Why Harry wasn't killed as a baby. It was never explained what was so magically different about Harry that the Avada Kedavra curse rebounded and hit Voldemort and reduced Voldemort to an essence without a body. It's always been like this, "Something about [Harry] stopped [Voldemort]. [Harry's] the boy who lived." Is it just Lily's victim? If so, okay. But if not, what if Voldemort committed another Horcrux murder against someone who happened to have similar magical protection as Harry and the curse rebounded against Voldemort, putting Voldemort in a state of mind for the second time? Maybe he wasn't ready to risk this.
We don't know how long it will take to create a Horcrux. We know it's a murder and a spell. Creating a Horcrux is apparently painful. It is not known how long it takes to physically recover from creating a Horcrux. It could have been time sensitive when Voldemort realized he was really in danger and needed further protection.
And finally the usual: Voldemort was arrogant.
¹ Out the stories of Beedle the Bard - The story of the three brothers
- Why do Malaysians pronounce Sarawak as Serawak
- Can modern machine guns deliver indirect fire?
- How do people date in Saudi Arabia
- Which is better Wix or Blogger
- In which countries are doctors currently lacking?
- What kind of love is dangerous
- Are Asians discriminated against in London
- What are the most collectable silver coins
- Can I feed my dog a stingray?
- How much money do international lawyers make
- Is Amazon Giveaway a Scam
- How does a tiger kill
- What is personality cult
- How do I learn WordPress easily
- What does the Dirac equation mean
- What do you think of Plato
- How to say Correction in Mandarin
- DO farmers live a long time
- How effective is the current ADHD treatment
- What is success for you 2
- Why are Google products free
- What is the most fascinating thing about Glia
- What is 100 Canadian to US Dollars
- What are some poems about poems