Hates Voldemort children
17 incredible Lord Voldemort facts you definitely didn't know!
Anyone who has watched the Harry Potter films knows that Lord Voldemort stands for nothing good. But even though everyone thinks they can label him as a villain, he is actually a more than complicated character. We have collected 19 Lord Voldemort facts for you that you are guaranteed not to know!
1. His birth
Tom Marvolo Riddle was born on December 31, 1926 in an orphanage. He was born exactly 2 years earlier than Hagrid.
2. Salazar Slytherin
He was a direct descendant of Salazar Slytherin on his mother's side.
3. His mother
His mother, Merope Gaunt used a magic potion to seduce his Muggle father, Tom Riddle Sr.
When she was pregnant, Merope stopped giving the potion in hopes that he had already fallen in love with her.
5. Tom Sr. left Merope
After the potion wore off, Tom Sr. left his pregnant wife.
6. The effect on Tom Riddle
The disappearance of his Muggle father explains Tom his hatred of Muggles. Only if his mother, Merope, had survived and raised him with love, would his behavior have changed.
7. Tom's first horcrux
Although it is a complicated and dangerous process, Tom made his first Horcrux at the age of 16.
8. serial killer
He murdered his Muggle father, grandfather and grandmother when he was a student.
Although he was a strange boy, he was also a lovely and handsome guy.
Tom Riddle was promoted to Head Boy at Hogwarts and was considered by many to be the most brilliant student ever.
11. Hatred of Dumbledore
He then applied to teach Defense Against the Dark Arts. However, he was turned down on the grounds that he was too young. Dumbledore in particular was committed to ensuring that Tom Riddle is not hired.
12. Borgin and Burkes
Despite receiving several offers for the Ministry of Magic, he decided to work for Borgin and Burkes.
13. The connection with Sirius Black
Sirius Black's brother, Regulus Black, was a Death Eater. He died trying to destroy one of Lord Voldemort's Horcruxes.
14. The assignment to Draco Malfoy
Voldemort hired Draco Malfoy to kill Dumbledore because he feared he could not do it.
15. Lilly and James Potter
On the night he killed Lilly and James Potter, Voldemort received an uncharacteristic act of mercy for a brief period.
Voldemort uses his Boggart as his own corpse.
Lord Voldemort died on May 2, 1998 at the age of 71.
Are you just as amazed? If you liked this post, feel free to share and comment on it.
- In how many countries is McDonalds represented?
- How does love sound
- Which grocery stores sell Amazon gift cards
- Salary of the special forces of the Indian army
- Who are your swarms
- Which tools does the product manager use
- Why should everyone serve in the military
- Where can I sell domains for free
- Is GTA 5 a great game
- Tesco is a multinational company
- Answer personal questions
- What are some good forums
- How to convert moles to milligrams
- Is god a dark matter
- How do I tell someone that I am polyamorous
- Is the AMP topic for a blogger
- How does depression affect ADHD
- What is Sundar Pichai's Email ID
- Regret moving to the suburbs
- Which vitamin deficiency is becoming more and more common
- Can dogs eat boiled beef?
- What is space and time 1
- Where can I buy bitcoins
- How do you give away corporate funding