Badoo deletes an inactive account
How to delete your Badoo account forever
While many people have used Badoo to connect with other people, build relationships, and even get married, it doesn't work for everyone. If you're tired of not getting the matches you want, or if you're tired of the whole online dating thing, you can delete Badoo in just a few simple steps. If you follow the steps, your account will be deactivated and automatically deleted after 30 days.
How to delete your Badoo account on PC
- Go to the Badoo website and Log in .
- Open your profile.
- click on Profile settings .
- Press "Deleting an account"
- Confirm the deletion when prompted.
- You will see a pop-up asking "Why are you leaving Badoo?" Choose a reason for leaving Badoo and click on Continue" .
- Enter your password and click the "Delete My Account" link.
If you've done everything correctly, Badoo will send you an email confirming that your account has been deleted. Note that your account will be deactivated for 30 days before it is completely deleted. If you reconsider, you can reactivate your account within that time.
How to delete your Badoo account on Android.
- Sign in to your Badoo account.
- Open the Settings menu on the right side of the Profile tab and select the account options.
- click in the Account option on the phone number / email Address and you will be redirected to another screen where you can continue to delete the Badoo profile.
- Select "Delete Account".
- Badoo will try to convince you to reconsider. Choose the option again "Deleting an account" and Click the Next button".
- You get an offer for premium services that you ignore and Must select "No, delete my account".
- Choose a reason for leaving Badoo and click on Continue".
- Confirm the deletion.
You will see a short green popup indicating that your account has been successfully deleted.
How to delete your Badoo account on iPhone
Deleting the Badoo app on iPhone takes a little more tinkering than it does on Android, but it can be done. Here 'like:
- Sign in and go to Profile.
- Open the Settings.
- Find account and click on it.
- Choose Deleting an account
- You will be asked if you really want to delete your account. Press "Deleting an account" and then on "Further".
- Select "No, delete my account", when Badoo offers your premium services.
- Badoo will ask you why you want to leave. Make a selection from the preset options or write an answer yourself.
- After you've chosen a reason, you'll need to confirm your choice one last time. To do this, click on "Delete account" .
You will then receive a message from Badoo confirming the deletion process.
- What makes a woman cry after sex
- We eat to live
- What makes KSRTC so special
- This video shows real eternal movement
- Where is the Best Internet Marketing Entrepreneur
- Is bullying a sign of weakness?
- What exactly was the Holy Roman Empire
- What's wrong with the philippines
- Which project is ideal for big data
- What's wrong with Freemasons
- Indonesia becomes Islamic
- How much did Google pay for bloggers
- What are the highest paid marketing jobs
- Are natural disasters caused by humans
- AIDS spreads through blowjob
- What does the emoticon QQ
- How can I lower my IQ
- What was Einstein's major work
- Why is the second amendment so controversial
- What is your preferred data visualization technique
- How does the lottery work in Canada
- Which technologies are important in construction
- How safe is Cuenca Ecuador
- Is sugar from fruits healthy?