What makes a good leader 3
Third Reich Lebensborn: Sex for leaders, people and fatherland
It was one of the delusional ideas of the National Socialists: through breeding one wanted to produce an Aryan race. SS chief Heinrich Himmler was particularly obsessed with it. On December 12, 1935, he founded Lebensborn eV in Berlin with the goal: "To accommodate and care for expectant mothers with racial and hereditary biology who, after careful examination of their own family and the family of the producer [...], can be assumed to be equally valuable Children are born, to care for these children, to care for the mothers of the children ", as it says in the statute.
Baptized with the SS dagger
The first Lebensborn home was opened on August 15, 1936 in Steinhöring in Upper Bavaria. More should follow, everywhere in Germany. They were well-equipped maternity and nursing homes. Such homes were also set up in Austria and later in occupied Norway, Belgium, France and Luxembourg. Here German women should give the "Führer" Adolf Hitler "Aryan" offspring in large numbers. Especially unmarried women who were pregnant by an "Aryan" man could give birth to their children in these homes and care for them in the first months after the birth. High-ranking officials deported their pregnant lovers to these homes without their wives noticing. A separate registry and registration office guaranteed that the birth was kept secret. Because an illegitimate birth was considered a disgrace at the time. Himmler also promised that National Socialist guardians would be found for all "legitimate and illegitimate children of good blood whose fathers died in the war".
The Lebensborn homes were remote and strictly shielded from the public due to the stigma of illegitimate birth. This is one of the reasons why rumors arose about lavish sex orgies, in which sturdy SS men could let their lust run free. Because the residents of these homes constantly saw pregnant women and uniformed men going in and out.
11,000 babies were born in German and Austrian Lebensborn homes. There was a special "baptism ritual": a silver SS dagger was placed on the body of the newborn as a sign that from now on they belong to the "Aryan" community. Often the children were given up for adoption and, above all, placed in strict National Socialist families.
Nazis as child robbers
These children were brutally torn from their families and taken to Lebensborn homes in Germany and Austria against their parents' wishes. There they were "Germanized": Kostja became Konstantin, Barbara Bärbel and Roman Herrmann. The children were examined again and again, according to their eye relief, nose width, skull shape. If the children used their native language, for example spoke Polish, they were punished and beaten. The original identity should be erased. That is why the birthplaces and dates of the children in the Lebensborn homes were forged and the old documents destroyed.
- Do psychopaths feel feelings towards certain people
- How can vitamins be toxic?
- What is meant by real poverty
- Why is the German economy turning downwards
- How do you integrate Shopify with MailChimp
- Why have the Quora blog features changed
- Where did Indian media go wrong
- What is an unhealthy meal
- All countries have minimum wage laws
- Can mold tea
- Sells original Club Factory products
- 1 joule how many ergs
- Why don't women like to shake their heads
- We are on a continuum
- What is a list of social phenomena
- Can someone who is bipolar think rationally?
- Trump will ban crypto currency
- How can you die easily and naturally
- Which superpowers are not being used sufficiently?
- What is EXP in statistics
- What are signs of a dangerous man
- What is the Hawaiian word for turtle
- Which economic system is adopted in America
- Which sport has the most fans?