How is annualized GDP growth normally calculated
Price-adjusted change in gross domestic product on the previous quarter up to Q1 2021
Published by J. Rudnicka, April 30, 2021
In the first quarter of 2021, the gross domestic product (GDP) declined by 1.7 percent compared to the previous quarter. In the 3rd and 4th quarters of 2020, economic output recently recovered somewhat. The reason for the renewed decline in the first quarter of 2021 is the effects of the corona crisis and the associated shutdown of the economy.
Further information on the subject of CoronaInformation on the effects of the coronavirus on the economy can be found on this topic page. For detailed information on the current number of cases and fatalities, the chronology of the outbreak and the international spread, visit our topic page on the coronavirus.
What is the gross domestic product?The gross domestic product (GDP) is a measure of the economic performance of an economy over a certain period of time. It measures the value of domestically produced goods and services (added value), insofar as these are not used as intermediate inputs for the production of other goods and services. The gross domestic product is the central parameter of the national accounts.
Economic indicatorsThe term business cycle refers to the cyclical development of the economy, i.e. the alternation between economically strong and weak periods. The economic development can be measured with various indicators; the gross domestic product is of central importance. A large number of these indicators (broken down into leading indicators, presence indicators and lagging indicators) as well as forecasts of economic development are compiled in the dossier Business in Germany.
Change in gross domestic product (GDP) in Germany compared to the previous quarter (price, seasonally and calendar adjusted) from 1st quarter 2017 to 1st quarter 2021
- Protein powder necessarily increases strength
- Can I join NUS or NTU?
- Is it possible to create space-time
- Can I eat boiled eggs in typhus
- What is 100 Canadian to US Dollars
- How do I benefit from Greece Standard
- Is Delhi safer than Kuala Lumpur
- Why are most of the websites hosted in Bluehost
- How do I calculate the federal taxable wages
- What are the disadvantages of developing countries
- What is modernist philosophy
- What makes your immune system stop
- Cave people were monogamous
- How did you piss off your teacher
- How many libertarians actually read Ayn Rand
- Why is Kevin Durant called Easy Money
- How does education influence behavior
- What is MRSA
- Why did you go to college?
- Can you live happily after a divorce?
- How is income generated for affiliate marketers
- What do you know about Malaysia
- Is street food healthy
- Are all Southeast Asians of Chinese descent