Supports RHadoop all R packages
Install R and RHadoop (rhdfs / rmr2 / rhbase / RHive) on Cloudera Hadoop CDH
Preface: RHadoop is an open source project initiated by Revolution Analytics that can combine the statistical language R with Hadoop. Currently the project includes three R packages, namely rmr, which supports writing MapReduce applications in R, rhdfs for accessing HDFS in R language, and rhbase for accessing HBASE in R language.
1. System and required software version
Server operating system: CentOS 6.3
R Language Version: R-2.15.3 (I previously used the latest version of R-3 and found that the new version had various incompatibilities, so I chose the latest version of R-2.)
Download address: http://ftp.ctex.org/mirrors/CRAN/src/base/R-2/R-2.15.3.tar.gz
Cloudera Hadoop CDH Version: 4.4.0
JDK version: 1.6.0_31
Use the free installation package cloudera-manager-installer.bin from Cloudera Manager to complete the CDH and JDK installation. Refer to CDH Installation for more information
Download address: https://ccp.cloudera.com/display/SUPPORT/Cloudera+Manager+Free+Edition+Download
rJava (Java can call R, can be installed with CRAN) Version: rJava_0.9-5
Download address: http://www.rforge.net/src/contrib/rJava_0.9-5.tar.gz
The RHadoop version is the latest official version. The project address (https://github.com/RevolutionAnalytics) contains the following elements:
Download address: https://github.com/RevolutionAnalytics/RHadoop/wiki/Downloads
Second, dependent installation (R language package, rJava package)
Before installing, you must install the R language pack and the rJava pack on each host in the cluster, one at a time, and then install Hadoop. The specific installation steps are as follows:
1. Install the R language pack
Before you can compile R, you need to install the following programs through yum:
# yum install gcc-gfortran
Otherwise the error "configure: error: No F77 compiler found" is reported
# yum install gcc gcc-c ++
Otherwise report the error "configure: error: C ++ preprocessor" / lib / cpp "error checking integrity"
# yum install readline-devel
Otherwise errors "–with-readline = yes (default) and headers / libraries are not available" are reported
# yum install libXt-devel
Otherwise report the error "configure: error: -with-x = yes (default) and X11 headers / libs are not available"
Then download and compile the source code
# wget http://cran.rstudio.com/src/base/R-2/R-2.15.3.tar.gz
# tar -zxvf R-2.15.3.tar.gz
# cd R-2.15.3
# ./configure --prefix = / usr --disable-nls --enable-R-shlib / ** (The last two options --disable-nls --enable-R-shlib are prepared for the RHive mount. If you don't install RHive, you can omit) * /
# make install
WeChat public account:
- President Obama has a good legacy
- Why is my Fiverr gig not rated
- Support Donald Trump protesters in Hong Kong
- What is an interview
- What was one of the most important teachings of Jesus
- Does Islam believe that there are extraterrestrials?
- Who is your favorite physicist why
- Why do people do something for money
- When is a diet good
- All countries have minimum wage laws
- Salary of the special forces of the Indian army
- How is the Mi Note 10 Pro
- What are the best arguments against feminism
- How do people deal with death so differently
- When was Isaiah 55 written?
- Which countries prohibit abortion?
- Will a tourist experience racism in Russia?
- Sounds better vinyl
- Why doesn't God die?
- How do people get cruel
- Which jobs pay 8 numbers
- What are 3 theories you know
- Where are you hiding your strawberries
- Why does dollar