Please, which guideline does this answer violate
Guidelines for Participating in the Amazon Community.
Amazon welcomes your opinion! The Amazon Community offers various forums for the exchange of users and the sharing of authentic feedback on products and services - whether positive or negative. These Community Guidelines will help you use community features, including customer reviews, customer questions and answers, Amazon Follow, your public profile, digital and device forum, lists, and wish lists.
Annotation: These guidelines do not apply to content contained in products or services sold on Amazon (e.g. the content of a book). Separate guidelines apply to these.
We take community integrity very seriously. Any attempt to tamper with community content or features, including false, misleading, or spurious posts, is strictly prohibited. If you violate our guidelines, we may restrict your access to community features, remove content, remove affected products from the website, or suspend or close your account. If we come to the conclusion that an Amazon account has been used to engage in any type of misconduct, payments and transfers may be withheld. Such activities can also violate applicable laws and result in legal action and civil and criminal penalties.
If you suspect tampering with content or violations of our guidelines, we recommend that you inform us. We will investigate the matter thoroughly and take the appropriate action.
Annotation: Additional guidelines apply to customer reviews.
In order to be able to create customer reviews, customer questions or customer responses, you must have purchased items for at least EUR 50 within the last 12 months via your Amazon account. The use of promotional vouchers is not included. However, you do not have to meet this requirement in order to create or change profile pages and lists, or to read content from other customers.
Pay attention to usefulness and relevance
The community serves to provide helpful and relevant content for customers. Your content should be relevant and based on your own honest opinion and experience.
- For community features that focus on a specific topic, you should only create content related to that topic.
- Customer reviews and questions and answers should relate to the specific item. Feedback on marketplace sellers or shipping problems can be submitted at www.amazon.de/feedback. Comments about the usefulness of an item and opinions about the manufacturer or price are allowed in customer reviews or questions and answers. For example: "For a price of only 19.99 EUR, this mixer exceeded my expectations." Other references to pricing, product availability or alternative ordering options should not be given in customer reviews or under questions and answers. For example: "The item costs 5 EUR less here than in the local shop."
Amazon respects diversity of opinion, so you may not disagree with all of the content that you find on the website. Please note that some content that you dislike does not necessarily violate our guidelines. In order to maintain a pleasant atmosphere for all users, your participation in the community must always be respectful of others. In detail this means:
- Do not post content that is threatening, offensive, defamatory, harassing, obscene, pornographic, or offensive. Use e.g. B. Do not use obscene or vulgar expressions, and do not express hatred or intolerance towards people based on race, ethnicity, nationality, gender or gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability - including by promoting organizations such views.
- Do not post content that violates the privacy of others. For example, do not reveal phone numbers, email addresses, postal addresses, or other personal information of anyone else, and do not post links to phishing or other malicious websites.
- Do not pretend to represent another person or organization or to be someone or something that you are not.
- Do not repeatedly send messages or inquiries to others.
- Do not try to drown out the opinions of others by, for example, posting with multiple customer accounts or arranging with other users to publish similar messages several times.
- Do not participate in name-calling or attacks on other people.
- You can challenge the beliefs and expertise of others as long as it is relevant and done in a respectful, non-threatening manner.
In order to maintain the integrity of the community content, any promotional content and activities (direct or indirect) are prohibited, including:
- Create, modify or publish content about your products or services (or those of your relatives, close friends, business partners or employers).
- Create, modify, or publish content about your competitors' products or services.
- Create, modify, or publish content in exchange for any kind of compensation (including free or discounted products) or on behalf of another person.
- Offering or requesting compensation (including free or discounted products) for creating, changing or publishing content.
- Posting advertisements, including URLs with referrer tags or affiliate codes.
The only exceptions are:
- You can post posts that Amazon requests through programs that promote helpful community content (such as customer reviews on products you received through the Amazon Vine program). In such cases, your content must comply with any additional applicable guidelines.
- In the Customer Questions and Answers section, you can answer questions about products or services (but not ask a question yourself) if you have a financial or personal connection with the manufacturer, seller, author or artist, but only if you clearly understand the Disclose the connection (e.g. "I represent the manufacturer for this product."). We'll automatically flag some responses from sellers or manufacturers. In this case, no additional information is required.
- You can post content (other than customer reviews and customer questions) about products if you have a financial or personal connection with the manufacturer, seller, author or artist, but only if you clearly state the connection (e.g., "I am a co-worker." at the manufacturer."). However, no manufacturer or company may use the community to refer Amazon customers to non-Amazon websites, services, applications or other channels in order to conduct advertising or sales. Content that is published via customer accounts of manufacturers, sellers, authors or artists about their own products or services does not require additional labeling.
Authors and publishers can continue to provide free or reduced-price copies of their books to readers as long as the author or publisher does not request a review in return or attempt to influence the content of a review.
For more information and examples, see About Advertising Content.
Some products with sexual content and some adult goods are approved for sale on Amazon.de, and we encourage users to share their thoughts on these products. Some sexual content, such as nudity and sexually explicit images or descriptions, is not permitted as parts of our community may be sensitive to this content.
Do not post content that infringes the intellectual property or other rights of others and do not interact accordingly with other members of the community. Post only your own content or content that you are authorized to use.
Do not post content that advocates or supports illegal behavior. These include violence, fraud, illegal drug use, alcohol use by minors, abuse of children or animals. Examples of prohibited content:
- Content that advocates, threatens, or jokes about physical or financial attack on yourself or others, including terrorism.
- Content that offers fraudulent deals in goods, services, programs or promotions (e.g. pyramid schemes or programs that promise to make money quickly).
- Content that is deliberately sarcastic about harming yourself or others.
- Content that encourages or supports dangerous misuse of products.
Additional guidelines for customer reviews
The following guidelines apply to customer reviews in addition to the guidelines presented above:
- If your review is removed or rejected because it does not meet our promotional content guidelines, you will not be able to submit another review on the same article, even if it has different content.
- Reviews may only contain URLs or links to items that are also sold on Amazon.
- Reviews of the same product from customers in the same household are not permitted.
- We reserve the right to limit the ability to publish a review if we discover unusual reviews, or to preserve the best possible shopping experience.
For more information on reviews that are labeled Verified Purchase, see the About Amazon Reviews Labeled Verified Purchase help page.
For some content, including customer reviews, customer responses, and discussion forums, you can report potential violations of this policy by clicking "Report Abuse" and selecting the reason you think the content is violating the guidelines. If the "Report abuse" option is not available, you can write an email to [email protected] Please include where the content is posted and the reason you believe there has been a violation. If, in violation of these guidelines, you receive an offer of any kind of remuneration in exchange for creating, changing or publishing content, please forward the offer, including the contact information and the Amazon catalog entry, to [email protected] .
- Do you think about it yourself?
- Bob Lazar went to MIT
- What is kharode soup
- How do you explain spacetime
- Offers Quora internships in product design
- How corrupt is South Korea
- Why should I donate money
- Why should I live in Burma
- What would happen if murder was legalized?
- How do I unsubscribe from this service
- Mainland Chinese hate Hong Kongers
- What bothers you
- What nation gives freedom to people
- Why should I join the TCS?
- How can I send SMS through Gmail
- Why aren't nice people not nice
- How can electrons move without losing energy?
- What is the best food that represents France
- Why does HIV cause dry mouth
- How do I get shredded quickly
- How can I turn 200 into 400
- How do snails move 1
- Have you ever been to Kuala Thailand
- What is Safe Shop India