Are there black Chinese
Are there actually black Chinese? Or to put it another way: What does the child of an African and a Chinese woman look like?
There are around 200,000 Afro-Asians in the United States alone. Tiger Wood e.g. B. emerged from such a marriage. I recommend the following page: Click.
@ Amos: You can clamp your "liontooth" behind your "dandelions".
Good luck for!
Good luck for!
When people of African and Asian descent meet and father children, the inheritance of genes ensures that a mixture is created. And so it does happen that some people may have a black skin color but the area around the eyes that looks Asian. But it doesn't have to be that way. The child can also have light skin or almost all characteristics from just one origin.
Of course there are, depending on what is inherited. But I don't think that one can rely on the fact that between Africans and Asians, without exception, "black Chinese" will come out. If the eyes are not inherited from the Asian side, it is often very difficult to recognize the Asian part, while light skin rarely suggests an African parent.
- Why do people answer sarcastic questions
- How much information constitutes a sales advantage
- How has globalization affected companies?
- Which numbers are significant numbers
- What makes you sad about Quora
- Are potatoes as nutritious as other vegetables
- Is Airfryer Eating Healthy
- What's wrong with P Chidambaram
- Why are some people sympathetic by nature
- What is the Singapore State Court
- How do you know you have diabetes
- Why is Meredith disabled
- What kind of snake is that
- What ancient Africans weren't black
- Why does Texas have liberal gun laws
- Are conservatives the new liberals?
- Male chastity improves sexual intercourse
- How was the first vacuum cleaner
- How did people appear 2000 years ago
- Do processed foods really cause inflammation
- How did you make money with Quora
- How can I restore deleted tweets
- Which is better Stata or R.
- India has honest people