How can Indian justice be improved
Improving social security in India
Expansion of India's National Health Insurance: Until the current health reform, RSBY was one of the world's largest health insurers, measured by the number of its insured. In March 2016, over 41 million poor households with around 125 million people were enrolled. The new health insurance is more ambitious: it is the world's largest fully state-financed health insurance.
Better access to health services for the poor: Around 11.8 million hospital stays in over 10,000 registered hospitals were made possible under RSBY.
Improved medical care for women: The proportion of women insured in RSBY has increased from 41 to 49 percent in four years.
Lower direct payments for hospital stays: Independent evaluations show that the insured families made lower direct payments for inpatient treatment.
Use of innovative IT instruments: The entitlement to health services can be easily confirmed through innovative technologies and processed electronically. It has made government programs more efficient and inclusive.
Strengthening capacities in government agencies: GIZ's professional program for training managers and experts who introduce and implement health insurance has made it possible to sustainably strengthen the capacities of government authorities.
Establishment of social counseling centers: The Karnataka government has opened around 1,200 social counseling centers in all 30 counties of the state. The procedure is based on a pilot of the Indo-German Social Security Program. The added value of these centers for informal workers was demonstrated.
Improved livelihood in old age: Together with the non-governmental organization HelpAge India, the project supported the establishment of more than 900 self-help groups for older people with a total of 12,400 members in the state of Bihar.
- What is the Easiest Diet For Weight Gain
- How do I motivate my boat crew
- Is this a good gaming PC
- How did your anorexia nervosa start?
- Will you ever leave London
- What is the purpose of a protective tariff
- Has Trump invested in Fox News
- Are conservatives the new liberals?
- How is the Poisson distribution used
- Are Asians discriminated against in London
- Why should we take supplements
- Do you suffer from health problems
- Gun barrels can be stamped
- What is TQWL in railways
- Is Israel a bad country
- Who created the spells in Harry Potter
- Are actors employees or independent contractors
- Can socialism be democratic?
- Why do people eat airline food
- Will the military pay for college
- Owns Disney Harry Potter
- What is a stoic expression
- What are slang words for yes
- Why is the North Sea not blue?