Regret moving to New Zealand
Tips for professional complaint management
Regardless of how reliable and committed a company is, there are always dissatisfied customers. In order to avoid both a financial loss and a loss of image for the company, professional complaint management is important as part of the corporate strategy. The aim is to satisfy the customer, especially since the complaint is often the last contact. Moving auction gives tips on how to achieve this goal.
The most common complaints when moving
The most common causes of complaints when moving are:
- Delays (40%)
- Damage to the removal goods (30%)
- Additional costs through required additional performance (20%)
- Others (10%)
Based on these figures, 90% of the complaints can be prevented through early and correct communication. For example, by actively informing customers about delays and communicating expected additional costs quickly and transparently.
How to deal with complaints
When a customer approaches you with a complaint or complaint, they are often irritable and want to vent their anger first. At this point it is important that you listen to the customer and not directly contradict or react offended. Be kind and show understanding for their dissatisfaction. Thank him for reaching out to you with his complaint and express your regret that he had cause. Most of the time, a large part of the anger has already disappeared.
Tip:If the mood is very heated, it is better to end a conversation and inform the customer in a friendly manner that everyone will now take a deep breath and that you will call them again five minutes later. In this way you take the irritation out of the conversation and guide it into constructive channels.
Find the cause and solution
Ask the customer specific questions to determine the cause of the complaint. If it was caused by your company's fault, admit the mistake and apologize for it. You can then try together to find a solution that the customer will accept. If the complaint was caused directly by an employee, you should inform them of the complaint and include them in solving the problem.
Recognize "black sheep"
If you discover during the conversation that the customer is bringing up unjustified deficiencies in order to “sneak” a reimbursement, you should first request conclusive documentation before you promise him compensation.
Once the problem has been resolved, it is not a bad idea to contact the customer again to see if everything went to their satisfaction. In this way, you show your will to part on good terms and you may receive valuable tips on opportunities for improvement.
Perceiving complaints as an opportunity
Active complaint management is not only associated with additional effort and costs - it also offers numerous opportunities for the company:
See criticism as a gift: A complaint gives you the chance to uncover and fix weak points. This improves the quality of the services and products and prevents further complaints. So be open to critical feedback and use your customers' feedback constructively.
Avoidance of costs
If countermeasures are taken immediately in the event of a complaint, the damage can often be limited to a minimum. In any case, try to resolve problems in a solution-oriented manner without a lawyer. In this way, high follow-up costs - for example due to lengthy legal proceedings - can be avoided.
Customer satisfaction and new customer acquisition
If the customer is completely satisfied with the solution offered to them, they may recommend your company to friends and acquaintances. This gives you the chance to even win new customers by means of professional complaint management.
- Seizures deprive the brain of oxygen
- What is a successful sales pitch
- Can you quit smoking?
- Which Muslim country has the strongest military?
- Why aren't nice people not nice
- 3rd degree stakes can be hardened without surgery
- May contain milk in a vegetarian diet
- What are the best business case studies
- What is an interview screening test?
- What would happen if Google were god
- Is happiness the ultimate goal of life
- How many Indians were killed by Americans
- Stress can cause constipation
- What does CNC machine accuracy mean
- Dogs understand the concept of dance
- Data science is too hard to learn
- Carry out all gun licenses required in America
- Which Bluehost plan is the best
- The Finns consider themselves Scandinavians
- Why is India considering banning Zakir Naik
- Which country has the least brutal history?
- Why does Quora stimulate pointless questions
- What would happen if Google shut down?
- What are the biggest misconceptions about schizophrenia