What are some terrible business ideas
The 10 Craziest Business Ideas That Actually Worked Out
What started as a joke at his bartender job ended in one of the most turbulent live business stories the internet has seen to date.
On March 4, 2015, Brady Grumpelt was sitting at home half drunk and bought the domain “DicksByMail.com”. The idea was that everyone there could anonymously send a bag of phalusoid gummy bears to an address for 20 USD, the bag came with an A4 page on which the instructions for eating said contents were written.
"Eat a bag of dicks"
When a friend of his got one of the first orders and posted pictures of it on Imgur, people went crazy and everyone wanted to place an order like this.
From Imgur, the story quickly came to Reddit and was rewarded with an upvote thousands of times.
Grumpelt received orders for $ 1,000 on the first day, $ 20,000 on the second, and $ 80,000 on the third, and it went on and on.
Since Grumpelt himself is a very active Reddit user (with the user name), everyone could experience almost everything in real time - from the first orders to the question: “How will I tax the income? I don't have a company yet! "
Wouldn't he have used [Kontist] (https://kontist.com], right?
So he could have followed live how much money he has and how much the state is entitled to.
A short time later, Grumpelt also sold the website for a 6-digit amount and part of the profit on each sale. You can read the whole story here.
As you have seen, quite a few completely crazy ideas have turned out to be successful. Some ideas just came up on a whim and turned out to be very lucrative. So if you have a cool idea: go ahead and implement it!
If you need help on the topics of self-employment, banking, taxes and finances, take a look at the Kontist blog, there you will find help with your questions. And a free business account for the self-employed is here
- How do smart people make money
- Who is the poorest Ethiopia or Kenya
- Are the Singaporeans arrogant
- How Fast Can You Lose Your Abs
- What are the most frequently asked questions about the mainframe interview
- Should I join an IIM?
- What is the ultimate goal of it all
- Men can wear tube jeans in women's size
- How to say everyone in Chinese
- Which strong colors go well with gray?
- Do you always smile for pictures
- How do I find sponsorship for travel
- What is your unpopular opinion of YG Entertainment
- How has illegal immigration affected your business?
- What if you fail at suicide
- Why is smoking beneficial for overweight people?
- What are some good websites like Trustpilot
- What is Donald Trump most guilty of?
- What are some examples of ballad poems
- What are the benefits of online learning
- Real developers use Jupyter Ipython notebooks
- Which is India's first private park
- What was Michael Jackson's disruptions
- How was Julius Caesar governed