Is junk food more dangerous than smoking
Neither alcohol nor cigarettes: study reveals which cause will cause most diseases in 2050
An unhealthy lifestyle includes little sport, a lot of alcohol and the consumption of tobacco. However, many forget that food also plays an important role if we want to go through life healthily.
Many think of the common culprits when it comes to an unhealthy lifestyle: alcohol and tobacco are not known to have a positive impact on health or longevity. There is another factor in this!
Fast food and its consequences
Unfortunately, it is all too often forgotten that consuming fast food can also have dire consequences for the body. How serious these can be was recently established in a British study.
In 2050, alcohol-related diseases, sexual diseases, or diseases related to tobacco use will be much less common than diseases caused by poor diet (he can read more about the study in the video above).
An Australian study examined the effects of junk food on our brain and also came to shocking results: Fast food can lead to aggression, depression and stress. But not only that! According to the study, eating an unhealthy diet can cause parts of the brain to shrink.
The problem affects us all
While the problem of obesity has long been thought to be a problem in the western world, the British researchers have come to the conclusion that obesity is causing the death rate to rise sharply, even in developing countries. This terrifying news should definitely shake us all awake.
There is certainly nothing wrong with a burger here and there and a few fries every now and then, but healthy, fresh meals without a lot of fat and sugar should end up on the plate more often during the week. Every adult can read a few basic tips on proper nutrition and there are also plenty of tasty healthy recipes on the Internet.
- What do rich people eat in America
- How do I use the Internet wisely
- Served Mitch McConnell in the military
- Why do you need sales coaching
- What is a sample distribution
- What is the smallest word in the world
- Why did Hitler kill so many people
- What is your unpopular opinion of YG Entertainment
- Julius Caesar was an emperor
- Why shouldn't I visit Hawaii
- Is a weapon effective for self defense
- What is level 8 at Ericsson
- Which law did Trump specifically break?
- What are the best questions about the conversation opener
- How do you optimize a conversion funnel
- How are craters aged on the moon
- What is the difference between nation and country
- How do you do OxiClean on a carpet
- Who, why and when was time created
- What if Mohammad were indeed Allah?
- Why are solar panels so expensive
- Is Greta Thunberg's personality overrated
- How well do you define values
- Do teenagers talk about their swarms
- Why is Catholicism so popular
- How do lawyers get clients
- What are some incredible facts and statistics
- How do I pass a scholarship interview
- What is the percentage of black Japanese
- What is the reverse gravity theory
- Was Sherlock Holmes a sociopath
- There is a 357 Magnum submachine gun
- Which language has no vowels and consonants