What is your most famous food
Instead of pizza: what to really eat when you have a hangover
The first thing you eat after a night of partying is crucial for your continued well-being: Either you get rid of your hangover before it has had time to develop its full potential or you destroy your digestive tract for the rest of the day. It is best to have the hangover food (almost) ready to hand when you get up, because shopping is really the last thing you want to do when you are dizzy and nauseous. You notice: Eating before and after the party requires almost as much planning and strategic thinking as the party itself
What really helps with a hangover after the party?
But which dish should you shovel into yourself after a wild night of partying? Pizza? Burger? Or would you prefer a Bismark roll? The fact is that the human body with its umpteen processes is extremely complicated to understand, but there is no harm in trying. Then you quickly realize why some foods are just better at soaking up the residual alcohol, while others are actually able to fight the hangover.
And this is what the optimal preparation looks like: "Before your first drink, eat a full meal that contains enough carbohydrates, fats and proteins," advises Melissa Bailey, a nutrition expert from the USA. “This is how your body gets all the vitamins and minerals it needs. The intake of B vitamins is particularly important because they are water-soluble and are washed out when you drink alcohol, ”says Bailey. “The fats and proteins ensure that the alcohol gets into the blood more slowly. And please don't forget to drink at least one glass of water with every alcoholic drink to protect the body from dehydration! "
So before you get down to the first drink of the evening, read through our slideshow and use it to prepare yourself optimally for the day after - your future self will thank you!
- Which detergents are poisonous
- What kind of clothes gamers wear
- How do I deal with manipulative parents
- How do I optimize the WordPress website
- Are the pearls in bubble tea carcinogenic?
- What is your motivation to live life
- Can the smartphone fingerprint scanner read the fingerprint?
- How does squirrel meat taste?
- Who is the richest social media influencer
- Are extramarital affairs common in India?
- What is space-time continuum 1
- Can you write 100 things about yourself?
- Still work for NASA
- Why is C faster than C ++
- Prefer appearance or personality
- Why is death an eternal secret
- What do Romanians think of Chinese tourists?
- Can you eat salmon raw?
- Which Salesforce Certification Should I Choose?
- Can I take out my cartilage piercing?
- What exactly led to political correctness
- Is Pompeii Technologies a fake company
- What are types of contractors
- What is the summary of I Robot
- What are some great anime romance shows
- What should I do to follow the advice
- What caused the giant crater in Siberia
- How do nursing homes deal with staff shortages
- What are some cool cmd tricks
- Why is freedom of expression important
- What is a psychological test
- How does sexual intercourse feel?