Why was Albert Camus considered so attractive
Albert Camus was born on November 7, 1913 in Mondovi, French North Africa (now Algeria) and died on January 4, 1960 near Villeblevin in France. He was a French writer and philosopher.
Camus was born in Algeria on a winery where his father worked as a cellar master. When he was a year old, his father died in World War I. His mother moved with him and his older brother to Algiers, where she worked in a factory and later as a cleaning lady. Camus was able to switch to high school at the age of ten thanks to a scholarship.
After Camus overcame tuberculosis and passed his high school diploma, he studied philosophy in Algiers. He married in 1934, but his wife's dissolute life and her drug addiction led him to separate two years later. In 1935 he became a member of the Communist Party, in 1936 he founded a theater with other leftists. In 1938 he met his second wife and became a reporter for a left-wing Algerian newspaper, although he was no longer a member of the Communist Party.
After the outbreak of World War II, Camus emigrated to Paris with his second wife because his employer went bankrupt due to censorship. He was able to end his economic dependence on his wife by working for a Paris newspaper. During the war and afterwards Camus, who had a brief friendship with the existentialist Sartre, wrote some of his best-known works such as “L’Étranger“, "L'Hôte", „Le Malentendu" and "Les justes". His philosophy was based on the absurdity and meaninglessness of life. From 1950 onwards he was mainly politically active, albeit non-partisan, and was less able to write because of his tuberculosis. In 1957 he received the Nobel Prize for Literature.
On January 4, 1960, Albert Camus was killed in a traffic accident.
- When are we happiest
- Do teenagers talk about their swarms
- What motivates you to clean your house
- What is AP Kalkuel AB and BC
- How are Divi Sites SEO optimized
- What is the 100th odd number
- A war between China and India is inevitable
- Why is a submarine called a submarine
- How many grams are in 7 kilograms
- What is Sundar Pichai's Email ID
- Why do people call their nicknames
- How do smart people make money
- How do you motivate yourself at work
- How do you attract talented telesales people
- Are space and time the same
- How did you find your true passion
- What are some spiritual teachings about consciousness
- How to say hello in American
- Can summon lightning to Thor without Mjolnir
- How does mass gravity distort space-time
- What is the Worst Diet For Weight Loss
- Does Google Sandbox actually exist?
- Why are there no Greco-Roman emperors?
- How credible are the answers to Quora