What's the salary for a Senior Software Architect
Software Architect - Average Salary
The average salary for software architects is € 64,330 gross per year (approx. € 5,360 gross per month), which is € 2,265 (+ 73%) higher than the average monthly salary in Germany.
As a software architect, you earn between a minimum of € 45,020 gross per year and a maximum of over € 91,500 gross per year.
Find jobs as a software architect!
Software Architect Salary - Distribution
Young professionals as Junior Software Architects can expect lower salaries, while experienced and specialized Senior Software Architects can earn much better.
In addition, the income for software architects employed depends on the size of the company, the industry and the location: in southern and western Germany you earn more than in eastern Germany.
In self-employment, the income opportunities of software architects can be designed very individually, depending on the hourly rate of the freelancer.
Software Architect - Salary Differences
|Senior software architect||77K € / year|
|Junior software architect||54K € / year|
How much does a software architect earn? Salaries based on work experience
A software architect with less than 3 years of professional experience starts with an average starting salary of around € 54,000 gross per year. With 4-9 years of experience, the salary for software architects rises to around 63,500 €, while a software architect with more than 10 years of professional experience can expect remuneration of around 77,000 €. The average salary for software architects at the top of their careers with over 20 years of professional experience is over € 85,000.
How do age and work experience affect the salary for software architects?
|at the end of the career||▲ +32%|
|Average salary||€ 64,330 / year|
|in the middle of the career||▼ -1%|
The salary data on this page is based on an estimate of the salary information in job advertisements for software architects that were published on Jobted in the last 12 months, as well as on other publicly available sources (e.g. collective agreements, minimum wage law).
Stay up to date and never miss any more job offers!
Receive all new vacancies for: Software Architect
- Is Singapore a country
- Can you eat medium rare beef liver?
- What's your best recycled leftover food
- Which non-fiction books do you read
- What is the best process for tasting wine
- How can I improve my WordPress blog
- Why didn't the Japanese join Barbarossa?
- Can I eat expired store-bought cookies
- What is psychoanalysis
- The watch that Hobby collects dies in the process of dying
- How greet the Singaporeans
- What are concepts
- Which magazines publish amateur authors
- Is Naruto a ninja
- How Can I Learn Affiliate Marketing Quickly
- Like many men, they actually enjoy shopping for groceries
- What bird are you talking about
- Who pays GST builders or buyers
- What is a long-tail keyword
- Where are you going in Vietnam
- What are the legal issues in MLM
- Electromagnetic force can bend spacetime
- What kind of metal is gold
- Is Phnom Penh a dirty city