Leaving Jin BTS
Military service canceled for the time being: No separation at BTS
In 2018 the South Korean “Ministry of National Defense” already stated that the boys from BTS will not be exempted from their military service. Jin won't move in until the end of 2021.
And the GRAMMY goes to ...
Not only are BTS one of the most successful K-pop groups in South Korea, but they have attracted millions of fans across the globe. J-Hope, RM, Suga, Jin, Jimin, Jungkook and V are so popular that they have set countless new world records in the past few months and have been nominated for one of the popular GRAMMY Awards for the first time. But the seven South Koreans will be able to claim the award for the “best pop performance of a duo or group” with their track “Dynamite” or they will award it to Justin Bieber and Quavo, Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande or J Balvin, Dua, among others Lipa, Bad Bunny and Tainy have to pull the trigger?
We'll find out in a few weeks.
Not exempt from military service
At the moment, the guys from BTS don't have to deal with the GRAMMY question. Instead, the South Korean Ministry of National Defense addressed them again and stated once again that despite their fame and the millions they bring to the country, they will not be exempted from conscription. According to the “Korea Times”, the genre of K-Pop does not belong to the category of “renowned musicians”, which grants a military exemption to a violinist or pianist who wins a classical music competition.
As early as 2018, a petition for BTS was launched for the first time, which so far has not brought anything. Instead, the government announced in another press release to all fans at the beginning of December 2020 that military service had not been canceled. Instead, an exception was found in the law and the military service was postponed for the time being. Typically, all healthy men are required to commit and serve their country for 18 months before they are 28 years old. BTS member Jin was therefore currently spared from the act. The musician will celebrate his 28th birthday on December 4th, 2020 and will not be drafted for the time being.
However, none of the South Koreans can completely talk their way out of it. Instead, a new code states that “a pop culture artist recommended by the Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism must greatly improve the image of Korea within the nation and around the world” and thereby serve up to May move 30th birthday.
Will the government tear apart their most successful K-pop group in two years ?! Jin himself already talked about his future with his friends and told the "Wall Street Journal" that he was currently living his dream. “The feeling of being on stage is probably the best I will ever have in my life. Even if I left the band one day, I think that's why I would keep coming back. "
- How can automation help the poorer class
- What does life actually mean?
- What challenges the economy
- Is it bad to delete statistical outliers?
- What causes bloating immediately after eating
- What are the characteristics of people
- What are some unspoken rules about money
- What is the psychology of religion
- Who wrote the first Croatian grammar
- What are HUCR systems in internal combustion engines
- What is the main health rule
- How can I discover my passion
- How sexist is Vietnam
- What is forbidden in Sharia law
- Is Meghan Markle depressed
- How safe is Singapore for tourists
- Why does everything happen that can happen
- The future of video games is online
- We get an actuarial table in ACET
- Are veterans ex-soldiers
- What is power in a scientific sense
- In which countries is the same currency used?
- Which country do you need
- Which English word is always pronounced incorrectly