High blood sugar can cause dizziness
An underestimated danger?
Kern, W., Hypoglycemia in People with Diabetes Mellitus. The Diabetologist 7 (2011) 515-526.
German Diabetes Society, S3 guideline therapy for type 1 diabetes. 2011. Available at www.deutsche-diabetes-gesellschaft.de/fil[...]Diabetes_1_20120319_TL.pdf (accessed on June 22, 2012).
National Health Care Guideline for Type 2 Diabetes, Module Neuropathy Version 1.2.2011. Available at: http://versorgungsleitlinien.de/themen/diabetes2/dm2_neuro/pdf/nvl-t2d-neuro-lang.pdf (accessed on June 22, 2012).
Marx, N., Are Hypoglycaemia a Significant Risk in Type 2 Diabetes? Per. German Med. Wschr. 137 (2012) 1007.
Kern, W., Are Hypoglycaemia a Significant Risk in Type 2 Diabetes? Contra. German Med. Wschr. 137 (2012) 1008.
German Diabetes Society, Working Group for Pediatric Diabetology, S3 guideline for diagnostics, therapy and progress monitoring of diabetes mellitus in childhood and adolescence (2010), available at: www.deutsche-diabetes-gesellschaft.de/fileadmin/Re[... Autovermietung_2010.pdf (accessed on June 22, 2012).
Bjørgaas, M. R., Cerebral effects of severe hypoglycemia in young people with type 1 diabetes. Ped. Diabetes 13 (2012) 100-107.
Bruce, D., et al., Severe hypoglycaemia and cognitive impairment in older patients with diabetes: the Fremantle Diabetes Study. Diabetologia 52 (2009) 1808-1815.
Whitmer, R.A., et al., Hypoglycemic episodes and risk of dementia in older patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. JAMA 301 (2009) 1565-1572.
Biessels, G. J., Diabetes: Hypoglycemia and dementia in type 2 diabetes: chick or egg? Nature Reviews Endocrinol. 5 (2009) 532-534.
Bennett, W. L., et al., Comparative effectiveness and safety of medications for type 2 diabetes: an update including new drugs and 2-drug combinations. Ann. Intern. Med. 154 (2011) 602-613.
Drug Commission of the German Medical Association, recommendations for antihyperglycemic therapy of type 2 diabetes mellitus. 2009. www.akdae.de/Arzneimitteltherapie/TE/A-Z/PDF/Diabetes2.pdf (accessed on June 22, 2012).
Gangji, A.S., et al., A systematic review and meta-analysis of hypoglycemia and cardiovascular events: a comparison of glyburide with other secretagogues and with insulin. Diabetes Care 30 (2007) 389-394.
Wehling, M., Burkhardt, H., Medicinal therapy for the elderly. Springer, Berlin Heidelberg, 2nd edition, 2011.
Hürter, P., Danne, P., Hypoglycemia. In: Diabetes in Children and Adolescents. Springer, Heidelberg, 6th edition, 2005.
Michels, G., Endocrinological Diseases. In: Michels, G., Kochanek, M. (Ed.), Repetitorium Internal Intensive Care Medicine. Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2011, pp. 437-454.
Tahrani, A.A., et al., Insulin degludec: a new ultra-longacting insulin. Lancet 379 (2012) 1465-1467.
- Does MercadoLibre have an affiliate program
- Why does the share price fluctuate so much
- Why do I think a lot
- How can I have a sweet smile
- Which movie are you watching today
- How accurate is the Google Analytics event tracking
- What is the best nude art
- What are the main components of software
- What is a webinar sales funnel
- Should Donald Trump begin treason trials
- Is Facebook an advertising platform
- Why does the American dollar rule
- Deletes old Gmail emails
- What's your experience with nudist beaches
- How do I survive the zombie apocalypse
- Why is BTS called gay
- What simple things take courage
- What is the importance of the study of history
- How many migrants accept European countries
- Eat snakes apple
- What are some interesting non-tech startups
- Is it worth promoting Zillow for brokers
- What are the causes of bladder cancer
- The gun control suppresses the violations of firearms significantly