How bad is an occasional cigarette
Weekends and parties
feel-ok.ch provides you with in-depth information about tobacco so that you can form your own opinion. With this knowledge and based on your personal attitude towards tobacco consumption, you can consciously decide whether smoking is an option for you or whether you prefer to give up smoking. If you decide to quit smoking, we will explain how you can improve your chances of success.
Our readers are interested in these articles: “9,500 deaths per year in Switzerland”, “How dangerous are chewing tobacco and snus?”, “Being slim thanks to smoking?”, “Is snuff harmful?”, “Answers to 28 questions Concerning smoking ”,“ Short-term and long-term damage ”,“ Quitting smoking: this is how it works! ”,“ Smoking and the pill: is it compatible? ”,“ Physical and psychological dependence ”and“ Smoking harms performance and decreases desire Sports".
Are you ready to encourage a friend on their way to becoming a non-smoker? You are important. We explain how you can help your friend.
Do you want to quit smoking? You can tackle it with the quit smoking program. Your health benefits from this because cigarette smoke is a chemical cocktail full of toxic substances. The environment and people also benefit, because tobacco growing endangers the tropical forest and exploits children. And you also save a lot of money.
The majority of young people do not smoke: what are their reasons? And those who smoke: how many smoke your age and why do they do that? Maybe you only smoke now and then, e.g. on weekends or at parties. Or you relapsed. At least try not to expose other people around you to secondhand smoke. Because that also damages their health.
The cigarette smoke is poisonous: how to sell poison What tricks does the tobacco industry know? These tricks are easy to use, partly because our cantonal tobacco laws are quite loose.
Take part in our tobacco ladder game, because the more you know, the further you will get. With an addiction test you can check how much the cigarette has drawn you under its spell. With the tobacco quiz you will know how well you are familiar with this topic.
We interviewed young people: would you have known the answer to our questions? Young people have also asked questions about tobacco. These were answered by other young people in “Check Out”.
Do you work with young people?
feel-ok.ch offers working tools to develop tobacco prevention topics with young people.
We interviewed a hundred minors. And they wanted an article for their smoking parents. If you smoke, we recommend reading the article on feel-ok.ch/e-tabak. The article was written by experts together with young people.
To the sitemap | tobacco
Alcohol · Cannabis · Stress | Topic overview
- Creative people have a higher intellect
- How many Americans live in Mexico permanently
- Why is the chemtrails conspiracy still around?
- Should nuclear power be banned
- In which countries is TikTok prohibited?
- How much can I earn in Canada
- What is privacy and security
- What's the strangest place you've been naked
- What causes smokers to cough
- What is Poland
- Does vegan leather differ from synthetic leather?
- What is the nationality of Myanmar
- What is the melting point of glass
- Why is life expensive in Australia
- Are Apple AirPods noise suppression
- How do I become a talkative person
- Is street food healthy
- What are antimatter and dark matter
- How many people actually live in Singapore
- How many Chinese characters can you read
- Where can I buy spices in bulk?
- How does the curved space explain gravity?
- A samurai sword is a katana
- Why is Australia the best