What's your story about iron deficiency anemia
The human body cannot produce iron itself. Hence, humans have to ingest it through food. If people do not consume enough iron-containing foods, for example because they are vegan, iron deficiency can develop. In addition to insufficient iron intake, the body can also lose too much iron, for example due to bleeding or illness.
First of all, the body can compensate for the iron deficiency by releasing iron from its stores. The body stores it in the liver, for example. However, if these iron reserves run out, anemia can develop. Then the body cells are no longer adequately supplied with oxygen and physical performance drops. Extreme iron deficiency can be dangerous, but it rarely occurs in this country.
It is easy to tell if there is a lack of iron in the blood. The doctor draws blood for this, which a laboratory then analyzes. There are two Iron deficiency levels:
- This is included in the small blood count Hemoglobin levelshowing acute iron deficiency in the blood.
- The Ferritin value on the other hand indicates how well the iron stores are filled.
Women are more likely to suffer from a mild iron deficiency, for example when they have very heavy menstrual periods. Iron deficiency in men, on the other hand, is rare.
- Should a young girl wear high heels
- What does an MIT admission interview look like
- Marketing automation tools are really helpful
- Cellfood is harmful to the body
- Are musical instruments allowed in the prison cell?
- Which occupation poses more mental health problems
- How to create a GIF file
- Why did Vietnam invade Cambodia
- Why is Mecca considered a holy city
- Will Facebook be profitable in 2020
- What are some new plugins in WordPress
- Smoking decreases your intelligence
- How do people get into drug trafficking
- What are examples of monitored machine learning problems
- What counts at the end of the day
- Why is one mile 5280 feet
- Which is a better ablation or hysterectomy
- How does incest cause genetic defects
- Why don't you learn Chinese
- Why does honey cause constipation
- Which country has the least brutal history?
- If there was no money, there would be religion
- How were riboswitches discovered
- What is Ur and Dr in Ahrefs