How many virtues are there
The fundamental virtues, which are also referred to as cardinal virtues from the Latin word "cardo" (door hinge, pivot point), have been valid since ancient times:
They are supplemented by the so-called "Divine Virtues" which the Apostle Paul mentions in his letter to the Corinthians (1 Cor 13:13).
Life in abundance
man is to be set free for himself so that he can grow to that greatness that comes to him from God. He should find his inner peace and his deep zest for life. To do this, it must be released from external and internal blockages. He is gradually led beyond himself. In this way - psychologically speaking - he can slowly be detached from the superego structures in his human ego, through which id (unconscious, instinctual world, shadow world) are led (baptism) and "rise" to his deified ego.
The shadow world must also be redeemed by him, of whom it is said: descended into the realm of death. It is the path of man from his small, inner-worldly self to a larger, deified self. But this has nothing to do with performance, but is the fruit of an inner connection and surrendering to oneself in serenity. It happens to a certain extent by itself and is the fruit of a deep trust called faith.
Source: Finster, Prettenhofer: CHRISTENTUM. An inventory (Subject area_07 Commandments | Ethics | Conscience)
- How do you generate life insurance leads
- Why are H1 tags important
- How serious are bed bugs
- Did Portugal's drug legalization work?
- How do we know dark matter exists
- How do I merge 2 Pinterest accounts
- What are people saving bacon fat for
- Marketing humor can work for push notifications
- Why does Malaysia not belong to Indonesia?
- Can cancer be cured in America
- Is advertising a major
- What makes Malaysia a shitty country
- How is productivity measured in the economy?
- Is this a good gaming PC
- How do Malaysians feel about the Indonesian language
- How do I find large amounts of data
- Ask Quora employees questions about Quora
- What makes students happy at school?
- What is psychological hedonism
- Why don't you answer my question
- Do you always smile for pictures
- Why can't people live alone
- How can I learn Chinese in Singapore
- Can the average student do CIMA
- Is WordPress hosting good for beginners
- What are your favorite Quora answers
- Why are westerners obsessed with IQ
- What percentage of the population smokes cigarettes
- Why is the North Sea not blue?
- How many types of engines are there
- Can you mix chia seeds
- How can diet sodas have zero calories
- What bothers you
- Has human evolution already taken place?