Cold water helps stop hair loss
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 3 tbsp cold-pressed jojoba or olive oil
Preparation / application:
Mix the ingredients together. Massage the ginger oil into the scalp using circular movements and then let it work in there. The exposure time is about 30 minutes.
If you feel a warm feeling on your head, this is a sign that the ginger oil is starting to work. Then you can rinse your head with water.
If you then want to use a shampoo, make sure that it is mild and ideally comes from the category of alkaline shampoos.
If you suffer from dandruff, hair loss, or other hair problems, ginger can help you recover. In this context, there are no known negative side effects in the form of undesirable side effects.
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, e.g. to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. This means that we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind, which arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Too much chlorine can cause cloudy water
- What are the main components of software
- How to buy cookies
- What is your experience with Microsoft Teams?
- Why is freedom of expression important
- What is your biggest tinder mistake
- Why do many people judge others negatively
- How do people develop nihilistic attitudes
- How do megachurches work
- Are women less sexist than men
- Grapeseed oil is an essential part of aioli
- Why is gold rarer than lead
- Which picture best describes me?
- Where is the WordPress theme directory
- Why did money become everything
- What is a 100 percent increase
- What are the 3 types of pencil
- Why do people judge their fellow human beings
- What is an LCR circuit
- Why were cryptocurrencies popular at one point
- Can you drink melted icebergs
- What are some symbols of loyalty
- Gives the ICAR scholarships
- Can you be autistic but look normal?