Have a regular cleaner
Fight germs and bacteria: hygiene in the home
Hygiene - also in the bedroom (room)
We spend about a third of our lives in bed, at best asleep. No wonder it should be clean and hygienic in the bedroom. In order to keep the transmission of viruses to a minimum, we recommend:
- Wash bed linen every 10 to 14 days at at least 60 degrees.
- Clean the pillow and duvet three to four times a year according to the care instructions.
- Keep the temperature in the bedroom below 20 degrees.
- Ventilate the bedroom well every morning.
Hygienic living spaces
Wherever there is planing, there are shavings and wherever people live, it gets dusty. Living rooms like “the parlor” should be vacuumed regularly, especially the sofa and especially the cracks between the individual cushions. Clean leather and synthetic leather sofas regularly with a damp - not wet - cloth. The curtains should be washed at least twice a year so that you can also manage pollen and fine dust. Dust also collects on shelves and should be removed regularly. Because dust and fine dust consist of pollen, mites, bacteria and mold spores, among other things.
Hygiene in the nursery is particularly important
Hygiene plays a very special role in the children's room. Because the immune system of babies and toddlers has yet to develop, so the little ones are even more susceptible to infectious diseases. Although they train the immune system by coming into contact with bacteria, the children's room should not become germ cells. Therefore, the floor and carpet should be vacuumed several times a week. In addition, it does not hurt to treat carpets regularly with the steam cleaner. You should also clean toys regularly and wash cuddly toys at least every four weeks. The same cleanliness rules apply to the bed as in the parents' bedroom. Make sure there is good ventilation in the children's room too.
- What theory is used for vacuum cleaners
- Smokers care about their health
- How much is copper worth per pound
- How much do rabbits eat
- How serious are bed bugs
- Which country is best for wild camping?
- Why isn't success easy?
- Why does Malaysia not belong to Indonesia?
- When do you intentionally avoid eye contact?
- What is an unregistered firearm
- Why is Quora so fucked up
- What's your favorite route in Vermont
- Where does the area code 405 come from?
- Asthma contributes to the childhood obesity epidemic
- What causes risk behavior
- What are your top 5 Vietnamese dishes
- Dogs use affection as a defense
- What do you think of western-influenced Indonesians?
- It's all a choice
- How do I create a digital marketing strategy
- How rich people pay for expensive items
- Black holes can rotate faster than light
- What is IRC yacht racing
- Why do teachers punish us 1