What celebrities are playing Dungeons Dragons
From total failure to fantasy epic? Stars from "Fast & Furious" and "Jurassic World" join "Dungeons & Dragons"
Almost 50 years after it first appeared on the scene, "Dungeons & Dragons" is still the most popular and well-known pen-and-paper role-playing game in the world. Fortunately, the "Dungeons & Dragons" film from 2000 has not changed that, which despite the wild overacting of Oscar winner Jeremy Irons was a complete failure.
At Studio Paramount, after years of legal disputes, they want to finally give the time-honored fantasy world a worthy film offshoot. This should not only contribute to the appropriate budget, but also an illustrious team in front of and behind the camera, which gradually takes on more and more shape.
Like the Hollywood Reporter reports, now Michelle Rodriguez and Justice Smith join the "Dungeons & Dragons" cast.
Michelle Rodriguez and Justice Smith alongside Chris Pine
Both Michelle Rodriguez and Justice Smith already have relevant blockbuster experience. While Rodriguez as Letty is still racing through the "Fast & Furious" series (Part 9 should finally start in theaters on May 27, 2021), Smith played the leading role in the successful video game adaptation "Pokémon Detective Pikachu". Next he will be seen in “Jurassic World 3: Dominion” (theatrical release: June 9, 2022), in which he will take up his role from the second part.
In “Dungeons & Dragons” the two newcomers join “Star Trek” and “Wonder Woman” star Chris Pinewhich has since been confirmed for the film. It is not yet known which roles the three will play. It is also still unclear whether the film will be a pure fantasy adventure or possibly tells a story with meta elements in which the "Dungeons & Dragons" game itself will play a role.
But the whole thing has already got a theatrical release: According to the current status, "Dungeons & Dragons" should start on May 26, 2022 in the movie theaters.
John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein are responsible for the direction and script, who recently demonstrated their penchant for games with the comedy "Game Night".
"Fast & Furious 9": New trailer ignites bombastic action fireworks with Vin Diesel and John Cena
- What are the difficulties with API integration
- How does love sound
- What happens to mentally ill prisoners
- How many US retirees live in Panama
- How do you deal with the ultrasonic cleaner temperatures
- Quora censors some questions
- There are very few vegetarians in Japan
- Gog and Magog live in Antarctica
- What is a percentage analysis
- Why is 69 a sexual number
- What happens to the absorbed light energy
- Is there a country that is looking for citizens
- How trustworthy is the Betternet VPN
- What are the best historical UFO sightings
- How are black men so strong
- How do I understand two-dimensional movement
- Dice games are still popular
- Must meet drywall on studs
- What do you think of Plato
- What is the purpose of humanity in life
- Has someone moved to Australia from Singapore?
- What would happen if Israel destroyed Iran?
- What causes asthma in children
- What is the origin of the bay window