Chinese people eat mice
Repulsive video recordings | Eat here
Chinese live mice
First the little mouse is dipped in soy sauce, then devoured alive! What looks like a horror video is a disgusting reality in some restaurants in China.
Only a few days in the world, the mice first land on the plate, then in hungry mouths. The tiny rodents are still blind, hardly a hair grows on their pink skin - and their bones are still soft.
And that is precisely why they are - as hideous as it sounds - particularly suitable for consumption. According to the Daily Mail, however, the dish is not widespread.
Not only the sight of the pictures, also the macabre name of the dish makes you shudder: “Three screams”.
The first time the mice squeak when they are taken between the chopsticks. The second time they're dipped in the sauce. The final scream finally sounds when the eater stuffs the living rodent in his mouth and devours it.
As reported by "china-underground.com", the meal is actually no longer allowed to be served, but it can still be found on some menus. That disgusts many Chinese.
A video in which a young Chinese man eats a mouse and which is circulating on the “Miaopai” platform received harsh reactions, according to the “Daily Mail”. In their comments, many users expressed their anger at this barbaric treatment of the animals.
PS: Are you on Facebook? Become a fan of BILD.de-News!
- Excessive muscle mass can be viewed as obesity
- Is Taylor Swift or Fergie better
- Which state government is most trusted
- Malaysia is known for medical studies
- Why do most girls think I'm ugly
- What is the approach of data scientists
- Do you have a email address
- Has Salesforce won the CRM market
- Is overrated in a foreign country
- Why are secrets so popular
- What is the full form of B2C
- Where do counseling psychologists work
- How does an overpass reduce traffic jams?
- Can overweight people use parachutes?
- What does archiving an email mean
- Are South Koreans racists towards blacks
- How does branding affect your company?
- Can PCB students do a B-Sc
- Emotional neglect can lead to borderline personality disorder
- How do you maintain a bicycle lock
- How was Facebook created
- Why do people fight racism with racism
- What are the dangers of homemade alcohol
- Which city is better Athens or Thessaloniki