Have you seen a rhomboid like UFO
Self-made spring hammer
Re: Self-made spring hammerby Gorden on 07/13/2017 21:34
Hello fellow colleagues!!
Thank you for the praise!! The joints are simple. The upper / longer flapping arms are double-walled. Inner clearance is 21mm. There are 3 sockets for the distance. The joint is simply a bolt with dm = 20mm. All 6 Bolozen are the same, also the two at the bottom of the bear. Axially secured with a bracket and a small M8 screwdriver. However, this bracket is screwed to the bolt with a screw, you can of course only see the screw head. That's why it looks a bit filigree ...
The rest is completely screwed. Everything with screws M12 8.8.
The mix of materials is not that bad ... Actually everything from S235 vlg. St37, a few things from S355 vlg. St52.
Bolt and bear are made of 42CrMo4 ... that's where most of the music plays ...
The pairings were also chosen so that they neither tend to knock out nor to get stuck.
The eccentric disc (The UFO in Anthazith) is a good example. There are, for example, 2 radial deep groove ball bearings and more stringent fits.
You won't believe me now, but there is actually a blueprint. At least the individual part drawings and a few assemblies. To be honest, it was my mechanical engineering foreman project. So I had to do all the drawings ...
Does anyone have an idea how I can get a video in there ?!
Greetings from the south of Austria
- How often do you ask questions
- Can donate blood to prisoners
- Coconut oil is pure poison
- What are antimatter and dark matter
- What is the percentage increase in BNP
- How do forest fires naturally die out
- What is not blocked on WhatsApp
- What is the future of the social network
- What does a standard deviation result mean
- What is abdominal breathing
- What are the characteristics of people
- Is keto dangerous in the long term
- How is everyone today
- Can pranayama cure heart disease
- Why has the National Service stopped?
- What are the jobs at Indian Railways
- Can you judge my accent
- Trump has a gun
- How good are the rewards for Marriott members
- Promotions are easy to come by at Walmart
- Is it snowing in Sydney?
- How do I start an SMS
- Is it money that makes the world?
- What's your favorite explosive