Does Thinkific have an affiliate program
Translate your Thinkific website
A Translated Thinkific website example
This Thinkific website has been translated into French using Weglot. Use the language switcher at the bottom of the website to switch between languages.
Let's start translating your Thinkific website
1) Create an account on Weglot.
In this account you can manage and edit all your translations. Create your Weglot account here.
You should now receive a confirmation email to the email account you signed in with.
Under Website Technology, choose Other.
2) Add your new languages.
Once you've set up an account, add your domain name, choose the source language of your website, and the language you want to translate your website into.
Click on Continue".
3) Configure the subdomains in the DNS entries.
This next step is where you’ll configure your DNS records to create and connect the subdomains. These subdomains will display the translations of your Thinkific website once configured.
For this example we're using Godaddy as our domain name provider - but the process is similar no matter which domain name provider you've purchased your domain from (e.g: Google Domains, NameCheap, Dreamhost etc.). If you need any help setting up your DNS records, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
When you set up your Weglot account, you will see the following DNS records that you need to add. (Note: This example is for French language setup.)
Now, go to your domain name provider account and to the section or page where you can manage the DNS and add the entries shown on your Weglot dashboard (for instance, in Godaddy, it looks like this).
Save the entries, go back to your Weglot dashboard and click the "Check DNS" button. This process can take up to 10 minutes. So don't worry if the green checkmark doesn't appear on your Weglot setup dashboard right away. Once that's done, you can move on to the next step.
This will allow you to add a language-switcher button to your Thinkific website ..
- Go on your Thinkific website, click on "Settings” > “Code & analytics”
- Go to "Site footer code”
Click the green Save Changes button and publish your changes by clicking the blue button in the top right corner.
5) Your Thinkific website is now multilingual!
It's done, your Thinkific course website is now translated into multiple languages. You'll now be able to see the language switcher at the bottom of the website, use it to switch between languages. Weglot automatically provides you with a first layer of automatic translation, you can then edit your translations from your Weglot account.
Additional step: Translating your Thinkific courses
Go to your Weglot dashboard> Settings> App Settings and add the id # player-wrapper. Click on “Save changes”.
Your courses are now available in multiple languages. 🙂
- How do I make homemade drug
- Are solar panels reliable
- Why does Snoop Dogg hates Eminem
- Where should I buy gold coins
- Why do people kill something
- Is it better to live in Singapore?
- How can I register an MLM company
- What are some website ideas
- What are some good gluten free snacks
- What is space-time continuum 1
- People age quickly
- What are traditional symbols
- How can Indian justice be improved
- Are megachurches ethical
- What is the fertility rate for Sikhs
- What's so great about William Faulkner
- How are proportions used in recipes
- What is 2 25 in fraction form
- A handwritten birth certificate is accepted for the passport
- Who explained the twin paradox?
- How are the stars formed in space?
- Can overweight people use parachutes?
- What bird are you talking about
- How do promoter-controlled companies work