Is dark blood healthy
Very Dark Blood - what does it mean?
My blood is very dark - causes and backgrounds
The blood pigment hemoglobin in the erythrocytes is responsible for the red color of human blood. As it is noticeable during a blood sample, for example, it is available in different shades of color. The blood is very dark and thick or bright red and fluid. The color changes depending on the oxygen content of the blood.
Why blood is sometimes dark
Many people assume that the blood has a bright red or light red color. Dark blood occasionally causes concern. However, it is normal for blood with a lower oxygen content to be dark, while blood with a high oxygenium content is lighter.
The color of the blood that is visible during a blood test or in the event of an injury depends on where it is in the body and bloodstream. The bright, oxygen-rich blood comes from the arteries. The darker, oxygen-poor flows through the veins. Noticeably dark, almost black blood indicates that those affected are not getting enough fluids into their bodies. The blood is very dark when there is a lack of oxygen.
Blood is colored differently
The fact that the blood of the human body is available in various shades depends on its function, the O2-Ensure supply of the individual organs together. The blood acts as a vehicle for the oxygen taken in by breathing from the lungs to the various cells in the body. It also transports the carbon dioxide, which is also produced by breathing, back to the lungs so that they can excrete it again via the airways.
The color of the blood, especially the red blood cells, also plays a role in the metabolism of the breath. The red blood pigment hemoglobin is a protein that has the function of binding oxygen.
There are 280 million hemoglobin molecules in every red blood cell. If oxygen-containing air gets into the lungs when inhaled, these bind the oxygen and transport it through the arteries to the cells that need it. The blood appears bright red. Each hemoglobin molecule is able to bind four oxygen atoms. It is divided into four units, each of which contains a doubly positively charged iron atom. This ensures the attractive effect on the oxygen.
An acidic climate is created in the cells that need oxygen for their supply. The acids, like carbon dioxide, ensure that the attraction of the red blood cells decreases. This is how the blood releases oxygen to the cells. What remains is the end product of the oxidative carbon change: carbon dioxide. It makes the blood appear dark red. The blood brings the CO through the veins2 back to the lungs where you can breathe out. Therefore, blood that is in the arteries is usually bright red, while that from the veins appears dark red.
Oxygenated blood is very dark
The blood is very dark when there is particularly little oxygen. This is a sign of an oxygen deficiency. If the blood is almost black and very thick, it is often because the affected person is drinking too little. In the majority of cases, dark red blood is not a cause for concern.
As a medical editor, he has been providing information on medical issues in this project since 2012. This article corresponds to the current state of medical knowledge and current medical specialist literature.
- Do countries need a minimum wage
- How many US citizens are bilingual
- What is the importance of international trade
- How many months does throat cancer spread
- Can I find someone from the furniture industry
- What is thermal throttling
- What is the purpose of a protective tariff
- Why is Crater Lake so clear
- Testosterone deficiency can cause prostate cancer
- What really makes you come alive
- What is your hobby 1
- How can AI be useful in psycholinguistics
- How does incest cause genetic defects
- What is the rule of thumb for the right hand
- What is green cleaning for your home
- Why do you think most relationships fail?
- What do the Singaporeans think of Kelantan
- Are there trustworthy male escort services
- How was your christmas day
- How many Mbit / s do you need
- How to learn complete WordPress blogging
- Amazon accepts returns without the original packaging
- How do you smoke cigars
- Why is there an HIV epidemic