How is measure theory used in business
Exercise for the lecture
The first exercise takes place in the second week of the lecture, more precisely on Wednesday, October 24th.
The exercise sheets are made available via the Moodle learning platform. The password for entering the event was given in the first lecture.
The date for the exam is Friday, March 8th, 2019 and the date for the post-exam is Tuesday, April 23rd, 2019. Both exams take place in the first block (from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.). The measurement theory exam is open, i.e. you can choose between the first and the second date. Further details about the exam, e.g. the room layout, will be given via Moodle.
The prerequisite for admission to the final exam at the end of the semester is the achievement of at least 50% of the points on all exercise sheets.
The following books, among others, are recommended as references for the lecture Theory of Measure:
- H. Bauer, Measure and Integration Theory, de Gruyter, 1992
- P. Billingsley, Probability and Measure, Wiley, 1986
- J. Elstrodt, Measure and Integration Theory, Springer, 2011
- O. Forster, Analysis 3: Measure and integration theory, integral sentences in the Rn and applications, 7th edition, Springer Spectrum, 2012
- R. Schilling, Measures, Integrals and Martingales, Cambridge University Press, 2011
There is also a script for the lecture on Moodle.
- Is gravity 4th dimension
- How can cancer be cured with Diaet
- How missiles fly
- Does the constitution protect citizens from xenophobia?
- Dolphins eat each other
- Why should I donate money
- When do you think a person is intelligent?
- Is this Filipino Tagalog sentence correct?
- Is 130 enough for a gaming PC
- How common is bipolar disorder
- Is the asbestos insulation colored
- Can I marry my aunt-daughter's daughter
- What is mobile app development
- Has anyone survived Pompeii by living underground?
- What is the current relevance in SEO
- Who is a fool
- Which encourages people to write movie reviews
- Why are the Chinese and Indians so racist
- Teenagers are terrible liars
- How can I spend my money wisely?
- How many crusades have Christians won?
- How to perform a Zoroastrian prayer
- Are there serious MLMs
- How to say season in Italian