Germany has good employment opportunities
8 percent of the employees in the Unstrut-Hainich district are under 25 years of age
2,840 employees in the Unstrut-Hainich district are under 25 years of age. This means that 8 percent of all employees subject to social insurance are younger than 25 years. More than three out of four young professionals have completed vocational training and work as specialists. Every sixth young employed person works as a helper. 8 percent are already working as specialists or experts at a young age. Most of the younger employees work in manufacturing (550), 511 are active in the health and social services, 472 work in trade, 292 in construction and 123 in temporary employment.
Despite the corona pandemic, the number of younger unemployed in the Unstrut-Hainich district is only slightly higher than in previous years. In October, 300 young people under the age of 25 were registered as unemployed, 19 more than in the previous year. The unemployment rate for those under 25 was 7.5 percent, slightly above the general unemployment rate (7.1 percent). Every fourth unemployed young person has no school leaving certificate, 45 percent have a secondary school leaving certificate. 71 percent have not completed any vocational training. Nine out of ten unemployed young people have German citizenship.
Since the beginning of the year, 1,347 young people have registered as unemployed, 218 fewer than in the same period of the previous year. 351 of them were previously employed in the 1st labor market. 160 young people have dropped out of their training since the beginning of the year and registered as unemployed. That was 10 less than in the same period last year.
1,289 young unemployed people have been able to end their unemployment since the beginning of the year. Of them, 363 took up a new job, 25 more than in the same period last year. Since the beginning of the year, 53 unemployed young people have started training, 26 fewer than in the same period of the previous year.
“Despite the corona pandemic, well-trained young people can find a job on the job market. Demographic change continues in many companies and companies are looking for young skilled workers. Against this background, young people with a good education and vocational training will also find good job opportunities in the region in the future. The risk of becoming unemployed at a young age increases if the school leaving certificate or vocational qualification is low or nonexistent. A good school leaving certificate opens the door to training and thus to the world of work, ”emphasizes Ina Benad, CEO of the Gotha Employment Agency.
- How can you motivate a sub par teen
- Are submarines faster underwater
- What is spin 1 2
- How do I do WordPress themes
- Are there black holes with 2 holes
- AWeber is the only email app
- How would describe where you live
- Monday Com has an affiliate program
- How does Google AdX work
- Which websites are Quora clones
- Why is passion overrated 1
- When will the United Kingdom have proportional representation?
- What does Nana mean in Italian
- Can we prove the Zenos paradox to be false?
- What is the best book on nutrition
- Why did Augustus succeed where Caesar failed
- Is it a challenge to be a freelance web developer?
- Why is gold rarer than lead
- Can breed a horse and a cow
- Are Facebook Ads Cheaper Than Google Ads?
- What is your opinion on fast food
- What is website overlay
- Ear plugs can damage your hearing
- You should raise girls differently from boys