Why do we never see Barron Trump
On her Facebook page you can see a picture of Ivanka Trump sitting perfectly dressed up at her desk in front of a laptop, on her lap of one of her children. Above it is the name of their initiative: "We are women who work." That pretty much sums up what Ivanka Trump stands for. For women who can easily manage the balancing act between a loving mother and a successful career woman. Today she is an entrepreneur, fashion and jewelry designer and mother of three. Ivanka, Trump's only daughter from his marriage to the former Czechoslovakian skier Ivana, says she gets up every morning at 5.30 a.m. to prepare breakfast for her children in the luxury apartment on Park Avenue. "Being a mother is the most fulfilling and stressful experience at the same time." Presumably, the nannies and the millions will also help with coping with the tasks.
Even as a toddler, Father Trump taught her: "Anything I plan to do, I can achieve." Her brothers say she is still "Daddy's Little Girl" today. She started her modeling career at the age of 15. She currently heads the very important real estate department of the Trump empire as Vice President and calls her father at least five times a day. He has already announced that the 35-year-old will lead his company when he becomes president.
The second oldest of the five Trump children also played a special role in the election campaign. She is more of a first lady than Melania Trump as of this writing. Her name is also the first to come up when Donald Trump is asked who he can most rely on. After three marriages and numerous affairs, she is the only female constant in her father's life. Donald Trump even allowed himself to be carried away to say: "If she weren't my daughter, I would date her."
Ivanka Trump does not always agree with the statements of her father. So she said in one Forbes-Interview 2013: "I support my father, but I don't agree with everything he says." She has long been friends with Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of Hillary Clinton. The dirty election campaign should not affect this friendship. "Our friendship did not begin with politics and it will not end with it," said Trump. She converted to Judaism for her husband Jared Kushner in 2009. The 35-year-old is a billionaire real estate heir and the owner of the newspaper The New York Observer. In 2007, at the age of 26, he completed the most expensive single building real estate deal in US history.
- Pays YouTube taxes
- What is the golden rule at startup
- What do fat people eat
- Why do people have feelings
- Bloodborne is hard
- What are some great internet startup ideas
- Anti-Vax people are uneducated
- Is life better in Canada than in India
- What's open on Christmas Day
- What's the best pc game
- Diabetes only increases through the consumption of sugar
- What are two different types of currents
- Should tariffs be raised
- How can you promote our company
- Which is the best car vacuum cleaner
- Are there actually professional players
- Why should I donate money
- Are perpetual motion machines possible
- Wikidata has all the data from Wikipedia
- Can guava seeds be eaten
- Are the same and are the same
- What to do with health care
- What is a divergence of the gradient function
- What are different types of software licenses