Did you serve in the military?
Translation of "served in the military" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
As a doctor in the Imperial Fleet, you have served in the military.
I have eight years served in the military, six of them for the USF Intelligence machine, which has mutated into the drone program we see today.
I. served in the military for eight years, six of those for the USAF Intelligence apparatus that mutated into the drone program that we see today.
At least one male relative in every family has direct experience of military service and men who served in the military can be found in every school and in every workplace.
At least one male relative in every family has a direct experience of military service and men who have served in the military are found in every school and workplace.
Here is my story. I have had this country for eight years served in the military; in special missions, to be more precise.
Here is my story. I have spent eight years serving this country in the military; Special Operations, to be more exact.
I have to prepare myself to find imaginative answers to the question, "Why didn't you served in the military?"
I have to be ready to make inventive answers to the question "why you didn't served in military".
Out of his 60 years, Mr. Zhao has over 20 years of his life served in the military and studied culture and literature in the provincial area for over 10 years after retiring from the army.
3535 (office) Currently in his 60's, Mr. Zhao has spent over 20 years of his life in a military career and more than 10 years studying culture and literature in the provincial area after retiring from the Army.
After the end of World War II, the men needed that served in the military had an adjustment period.
The end of World War II brought a period of readjustment for the men who had served in the armed forces.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactless or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 8. Exactly: 8. Elapsed time: 59 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Where are you hiding your strawberries
- Are women less sexist than men
- Why is Kevin Durant called Easy Money
- Singapore gives free medicine Is that true
- What is Stephen King's IQ
- Was the Hawker Typhoon good
- When does Monday feel like Friday?
- Who better to be Debussy or Ravel?
- How do I check children for obesity
- Are confidence intervals difficult in statistics
- Can Lee Kuan Yew speak Chinese
- What percentage of the German soldiers were Nazis?
- Who wrote the first Croatian grammar
- What were the names of early Chinese warriors
- How could gamification make education more attractive?
- The tenant insurance covers water damage
- Where can I buy loose clothing
- What is antialiasing in computer graphics
- How many hundreds of thousands make a million
- What questions should you ask the CEO?
- What is the CV title
- Diabetes only increases through the consumption of sugar
- What are your intellectual obligations
- How can we see wormholes
- How do you help your family members
- What is time and what is space
- What are the best niches for AdSense
- What predicts a successful relationship
- How do I find my why 1
- How do you tie dhoti
- What is the most elegant programming language
- Can lipomas feel solid
- Might defeat Sentry Thanos
- Where is cryptography normally used