What are the best questions about the conversation opener
How to properly react to it
Do you need a script to help you find a job? Many job interviews run like a script - and you can prepare yourself perfectly for them. bigKARRIERE tells you how!
Question after question
In pretty much every job interview, you hear the same questions: What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses? Why did you apply to us? Can you tell us something about yourself? These questions serve as a conversation opener in the job interview. HR managers ask them to warm up and to get to know you better. Whether you get the job in the end depends on your answers.
The 5 most common conversation openers in job interviews - and which answers are popular
1. Can you tell me something about yourself?
Everyone knows this conversation opener in the job interview. HR professionals like to ask the question at the very beginning of the interview. Don't wander too far when answering and concentrate on job-related things. The answer should have a structure, but it doesn't have to be chronological. Ideally, you don't recite your résumé, but neither do you talk too much about private matters.
2. What do you know about our company?
The question is aimed at your preparation. A comprehensive research is a prerequisite. If you do not know the facts, you are sometimes assumed to be lazy. Have a look at the homepage, press material and newspaper articles in order to acquire facts about the company history, the products, projects, philosophy and the figures. Knowing this shows that you are genuinely interested, so make sure to include it in the course of the conversation.
- Clog bananas
- How is CSR in India
- Which nations have the most stable currencies
- What's the worst word ever
- Why are scorpions generally considered evil?
- Should everything in life have a purpose
- What would happen if America left Israel?
- What makes a nickel from 1939 so valuable
- Why are frogs slimy
- Why would someone be willingly homeless
- Why are most of the people homeless
- What are these pictures called
- Will polyamory ever catch on?
- How is the Chinese military unique
- What is the hardest to think about
- How can we reverse aging?
- What are the benefits of biofuels 1
- Why is glass classified as a liquid
- How could I set up my app effectively
- Which EU countries are easy to immigrate to?
- Which is better tea or cigarette
- Which countries are more dangerous than Brazil?
- Bodybuilders get beautiful women
- Why does my handwriting change all the time?
- How come your New Year's resolutions
- How can one reduce obesity naturally?
- China and Hong Kong are different countries
- Can there only be one of anything
- Why do fathers and sons always fight
- What is the law of attraction 3
- How can we develop our mother tongue
- How important is English in Korea
- How do search engines rank their results?
- Which city is better Bangalore or Gurgaon