What is the largest niche in the market
The biggest mistake when applying with 50plus! - most do it.
In the last few days I have given several online lectures. Participants were people 50+ who are currently doing state-sponsored further training. All looking for a job, some for a long time. Some of them sent me their application documents. And again I had the proof.
They are ALL making a huge mistake !!!!
Applicants spend a lot of time listing their core competencies from the PAST. In their résumé they try to present the whole thing as completely and as “perfectly” as possible. In the cover letter, repeat the CV in other words.
However, the question of all questions remains unanswered:
"What can your company achieve IN THE FUTURE if you hire me?"
Applying is selling!
Selling your services and your core competencies to a company that pays you every month for them!
Let's do a test:
I am sure: you have already bought a pair of shoes.
How do you make a decision?
- They really want to know how exactly the shoes were made. Which machines were used for this. What training and certificates the employees have.
- It is important to you that the shoes look good, fit well and do not pinch. More importantly, you can walk, exercise, hike or dance with it in the future.
I am sure that point 2 - what you can do with the shoes in the future is much more important to you than point 1, what the shoes were like in the past.
In all purchase decisions, the future is much more important than the past. I keep asking myself: Why do applications focus almost exclusively on the complete presentation of their past?
Yesterday I got the proof.
A good friend of mine is the managing director of a large company. He keeps hiring department heads and senior staff. Yesterday I asked him:
"How many applicants make a specific statement about what they will bring your company? How many develop a vision of where the department could be in 1-2-5 years? How many provide a timetable on how to achieve this? "
His answer: "NO ONE!“
My question: "Would you hire such an applicant? "
Now it is your turn:
Please read through your application documents. Check whether you describe the past completely, or whether you develop a possible future picture.
Let's talk about how you can put dreams of the future in your application. Book a free consultation now: www.ihremarktniche.de/termin
I look forward to your comments on this very important topic!
- Is the deity of Christ biblical
- Have a regular cleaner
- What are some good gluten free snacks
- What Happens When You Eat Raw Chicken
- How do I convert Hz to meters
- Are there studies on intermittent fasting
- Pay for Facebook Ads
- How many virtues are there
- Dry fasting cures a keto rash
- Are death certificates correct?
- Was the war on drugs successful?
- Which is the largest website for guest posting
- What is the Deepstash app
- Indian society is changing
- What is the smartest amphibian
- Should be renamed milk in cow sap
- Fire extinguishers can explode
- What Chinese characters are not good
- What is the intuition behind the binomial variance
- What are the types of poems
- What are some good english names
- What are some rules of etiquette in Indonesia
- Can we have a serious relationship
- What does 2,000 pounds look like
- What makes a woman cry after sex
- What are some signs of intelligence
- Where can I get a price comparison script
- What is the area code 702
- What is a drug cartel
- What is the best upright vacuum cleaner
- Which Bitcoin wallet is the best
- What are the better B2B sites
- Have you ever paid for work
- Do you like to kiss during sex?