How can I get a six pack
Get a six-pack - that's how it works!
Everyone has it, but very few do you see it. The six pack. The symbol for fitness and a healthy lifestyle. With our Tabata workout we show you how you can soon get a visible six-pack.
Get Six: Why It Doesn't Work
- Your Body fat percentage it is too high.
- You nourish not you right.
- You you exercise too little, too much or the wrong thing.
There are many myths circulating around the topic. Regardless of whether you are a man or a woman, 3 factors are decisive for a washboard abs. The abdominal muscles form the basis. Well trained abdominal muscles are more visible.
The body fat percentage determines whether or not your abs are visible. A body fat percentage that is too high makes every well trained washboard abs disappear. An important factor in reducing body fat is that Nutrition.
Fun facts: Have you ever noticed that every six pack looks different? The shape depends on your tendons. These divide the straight abdominal muscles into different sections. The number and shape of your packs is genetically conditioned. Of 4-pack to 10-pack everything is possible.
The right body fat percentage for a six-pack
Women naturally have a higher percentage of body fat than men. In women, the abdominal muscles can be clearly seen from a body fat percentage of approx. 14% or less. In men, this is the case from around 12% body fat or less.
By combining the right diet and exercise, you can lower your body fat percentage to a washboard abs level. Nutrition accounts for 70% and training 30% of success.
Editor's tip: You don't know what your body fat percentage is? We show you in ouritemshow you can determine your body fat percentage yourself.To the article Calculate body fat percentage
Get six pack abs with the right diet
A washboard stomach is created in the kitchen. 70% of your success depends on your diet. That is crucial Calorie deficit. Take care of your body healthy micro- and macronutrients. Put on one balanced nutrition made from high quality proteins, high fiber carbohydrates and healthy fats.
Reduce your carbohydrate intake and increase your protein intake approx. 1.5-2 g protein / body weight. Your Calorie deficit shouldn't be more than 300-500 Kcal / day be. A larger deficit causes the breakdown of your hard-earned muscles.
Our tip: Provide your muscles with sufficient protein during your slight deficit. With our Whey proteinyou provide your muscles with 24 grams of protein per serving (30 grams).Discover whey protein now
Get a six-pack with core training
The pronounced abdominal muscles are created by the training. A targeted fat burning on the stomach through hours of abdominal training is not possible. The body chooses where to burn fat first. Regular strength and cardio training also increases your calorie consumption. You lose weight faster.
Would you like to get a six pack? We always recommend that you train holistically. Don't just focus on your straight abs. Always train yours whole body and your entire torso. Document your training to check your progress. Gradually increase your workout load. Increase the number of repetitions, the duration of a holding exercise, or your training weight.
Your Abdominal workout you can classically as Station training build up. You do depending on your level of training 6-12 repetitions and 2-5 sentences. Once you have successfully completed one exercise, the next follows.
You can yours Core training but also something give more flair. Training in just 4 minutes? Yes, by one high-intensity interval training in form of Tabatas. Or you just try ours Plank challenge!
Editor's tip: The abdominal muscles are particularly important for free exercises as supporting and holding muscles. Train your core at the end of your workout or as a standalone training unit. Do you usually lack the power for ab training at the end of the workout? With our Workout aminos do you hold out longer.Find out more about the delicious workout aminos
Checklist for your six-pack training plan
- Exercising your entire core is important if you want to get a six-pack
- Train with different directions of movement (crunches to the front, to the side and Russian twists).
- Add variety to your exercises.
- Exercise static (holding exercises, such as a plank) and dynamic (an exercise performed through active movements, such as sit-ups).
- Exercise your stomach 2-3 times a week.
- Depending on your fitness level, choose 8-12 repetitions and 2-4 sets or an exercise time of 30-60 seconds.
- Increase your training load.
- Try our six-pack tabata.
Fun Facts: Did you know that too much ab training without the right nutrition can make your stomach look bigger? The abdominal muscles push the fat layer outwards. You look fatter.
Your six pack workout at home
With our Tabata you can get your abdominal muscles to burn - getting six packs made easy. The exercise time is 4 minutes. 20 seconds maximum exercise followed by a 10 second rest. This rhythm is repeated 8 intervals. You can work with one exercise or with up to 8 different exercises.
1st exercise: crunches
|Note:||Pull yourself up slowly, in a controlled manner, instead of bobbing with momentum. Your upper body is only slightly off the ground. You don't straighten him up completely like in a sit-up.|
2nd exercise: Superman Plank
|Trained:||The entire core + shoulders. Improves your coordination.|
|Note:||Consciously tense the abdominal muscles to avoid a hollow back.|
3rd exercise: leg raises
|Trained:||Straight abs and hip flexors|
|Note:||Consciously tense your stomach to avoid a hollow back. Keep your legs as straight as possible|
4th exercise: mountain climbers
|Trained:||The entire trunk. Especially the hip flexor.|
|Note:||The hands are under the shoulders. If possible, keep your bottom level.|
- You can get a six-pack if you have a body fat percentage of approx. 14-12%.
- Reduce your body fat percentage with the right diet.
- Exercise holistically 2-3 times a week.
- Always train all abs.
- Bring variety to your ab training.
- Getting a six-pack always means having to be patient.
- Is smoking tobacco better than smoking cigarettes
- What's the strangest thing you've ever seen
- How do I use betting bots
- Sex offenders can lead normal lives
- Do you masturbate every day
- Where do most of the illegal drugs come from?
- How can governments encourage union participation?
- What are some overused phrases in business
- What is a B2B marketplace
- Lie the media to America
- Can someone who is bipolar think rationally?
- Who sees women WWE
- How did Expelliarmus beat Avada Kedavra
- How does love make us human
- When will Najib Razak retire?
- How do you define love in China
- Can we make artificial intelligence ethical?
- Fortnite is bigger than Minecraft
- Many Americans live in Malaysia
- How was your experience in Kamathipura
- What are the unspoken rules of programming
- How do the Japanese grow the Dansuke watermelon
- Which countries are important for the world
- Will Final Fantasy XV have a novel